Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    You feel like I was setting the table for a mislynch but then want Steve peeked, despite you having a pop at him this morning aswell. I dont trust Steve, he's coming across as a good villager but ill give more reason in my FFA

I responded directly to your quote this mornin with my reasoning which I stand over

Again with the seed planter, you threw that at me this morning, no love lost but the more the game goes on the more I find you suss. Leading the village being helpful and hiding in plain sight IMO

When we getting the FFA?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    oh i answered this already, it got gobbled up in find the bus land.

What piece?

It is not a bad thing to interact with people, it is sussy though when you try to pull cords. Your interaction with Mary yesterday about her FFA, popped you on my radar and there was that derry interaction, getting derry to say who he thought was wolf. (this was before derry change at 9pm). Been watching you closely since.

What happened with me and Mary yesterday?

Define pull cords?

What have you seen from watching me closely ?

Why the delay in answering my question? (I suspect getting help in a wolf backroom perhaps, but Ill let you debunk that theory if you can)

Chop chop now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

sorry if this has already been covered but is it possible Biff has greater powers than listed in the OP.
    Protagonist - MARTY MCFLY - Loves nothing more than skateboarding, play guitar, and his sweetheart Jennifer, that's when he is not setting fire to living room rugs. Marty will have the power to sway wolves back from the dark side, but Biff also has tricks up his sleeves...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    sorry if this has already been covered but is it possible Biff has greater powers than listed in the OP.

We know Biff has a power.

I don't know if anyone has even tried to guess what it is.

Given Riona hasn't posted **** all today, I'm wondering if she's silenced?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Loughc wrote: »
    As Doc sped off to find his parents, Marty knew that numbers would be key, he sprinted off to find the homes of Biff's buddies, to try talk sense into them before they were irredeemable.

Biff didn't care for his own underlings and decided to spend his time in the past training himself up, knowing he would have to be the master of his own destiny.

A player has joined the village side.

This betrayal has angered Biff greatly and he grows more vengeful, Biff has gained a power.

yea sure the mods told us that he had gained a new power

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Abigail, Isla, Fiona, Steve and Desmond -

Based on posts since the kills last night - Why are you all so intent on having the conversation steered towards the SK kill so much? It’s a lone killer with no allegiance to anyone else and therefore harder to find than one of a team.
    That’s not saying it’s not important to find the SK but shouldn’t we be looking at voting patterns and possible splitting of wolf votes?
    Something tells me that one, maybe two of you are playing a game of distraction and that’s a wolf gameplay.

Steve - where were you up until 9am yesterday morning? Do you not find it strange that the wolf team did not get their munch? Do you also realise that by 5pm yesterday you had become the 3rd highest poster? I have noted that you have followed (in my opinion) not the most important lines of enquiry on a few occasions and because you have such a high posts count, this fact can get lost easily and then forgotten.

I have my eye on you.

#FFA2

Marys post plays into my FFA, she was suspicious of all of the above.

Steve- the timing of his posts last night was poor, not wolfy in itself but despite agreeing with me it should be noted he's accused me of trying to get a mislynch going. Looking Marys suspicions I can't look past how he seems to be steering the village. Himself and Liam were the first two posters to go hunting the Almanac with a lost of posts which in itself could be tasky seeing we had a wolf convert not long after.

Eva - pops in and prods a little and moves on, skating around the edge, took issue with my questioning of Steve then proceeded to do so herself.

Liam - received the letter from Gertie then posted numerous words again tryingto activate a reward. I think he's been relatively straight in his responses and liked his effort to draw fire this morning but could have possibly been a wolf play.

I'll be voting for Steve or Eva depending on how the evening progresses

This is a good point. In dreams i have had in the recent past, baddies have been able to determine the outcome of peeks. Worth bearing in mind. especially since the Biff character is uniquely linked to the almanac in the movies.

Liam WW wrote: »
    We know Biff has a power.

I don't know if anyone has even tried to guess what it is.

Given Riona hasn't posted **** all today, I'm wondering if she's silenced?

Yeah her last post was 18hrs 35 mins ago

Steve WW wrote: »
    When we getting the FFA?

It's up now, I was in meetings from 10-4 with a brief chance to post in pieces. Up to date with the thread though.

No #FFA2

Nigel WW
    Abigail WW
    Henry WW
    Riona WW
    Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW
    Orla WW

• Advertisement

#FFA2

Marys post plays into my FFA, she was suspicious of all of the above.

Steve- the timing of his posts last night was poor, not wolfy in itself but despite agreeing with me it should be noted he's accused me of trying to get a mislynch going. Looking Marys suspicions I can't look past how he seems to be steering the village. Himself and Liam were the first two posters to go hunting the Almanac with a lost of posts which in itself could be tasky seeing we had a wolf convert not long after.

Eva - pops in and prods a little and moves on, skating around the edge, took issue with my questioning of Steve then proceeded to do so herself.

Liam - received the letter from Gertie then posted numerous words again tryingto activate a reward. I think he's been relatively straight in his responses and liked his effort to draw fire this morning but could have possibly been a wolf play.

I'll be voting for Steve or Eva depending on how the evening progresses

Are you going to vote within the overall top 3, or voting me or Eva regardless of the overall FFA results?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    What happened with me and Mary yesterday?

Define pull cords?

What have you seen from watching me closely ?

Why the delay in answering my question? (I suspect getting help in a wolf backroom perhaps, but Ill let you debunk that theory if you can)

Chop chop now

Go back and look, I narrowed it down for you, why would somebody take my word for it, read it themselves.

getting others to do you dirty work by puppeting them to make accusations on your behalf, try keeping your hands clean of the dispute that may erupt.

More of same.

As i said, I answered already, but got the 9 pictures of show me a bus, i thought it went through, but didn't.

Go back and look, I narrowed it down for you, why would somebody take my word for it, read it themselves.

getting others to do you dirty work by puppeting them to make accusations on your behalf, try keeping your hands clean of the dispute that may erupt.

More of same.

As i said, I answered already, but got the 9 pictures of show me a bus, i thought it went through, but didn't.

what are "the 9 pictures of show me a bus"?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

what are "the 9 pictures of show me a bus"?

Did that never happen for you, maybe it only happens for foreigners.
    When you try to post, it goes, are you a real person, which of these pictures has a bus in it. and if you pick right it posts, or sometimes posts. plenty annoying.

Did that never happen for you, maybe it only happens for foreigners.
    When you try to post, it goes, are you a real person, which of these pictures has a bus in it. and if you pick right it posts, or sometimes posts. plenty annoying.

right I get it, I thought it was a typo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

#FFA2

Doris - I Have strong suspicions.
    Derry - Never did get an explanation to the "i might kill you next" comment.
    Brendan - Dodgy AF

Are you going to vote within the overall top 3, or voting me or Eva regardless of the overall FFA results?

I'll see what the arguments for the village consensus is, I might not vote for either of those options if something else raises it's head. I'll stand over my vote regardless

I'll see what the arguments for the village consensus is, I might not vote for either of those options if something else raises it's head. I'll stand over my vote regardless

Fair enough.

No #FFA2

Nigel WW
    Henry WW
    Riona WW
    Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW
    Orla WW

28 mins to go.

No #FFA2

Nigel WW
    Henry WW
    Riona WW
    Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW
    Orla WW

28 mins to go.

Why is it so important to have them in so early again? I just skimmed the thread - you have the peek till 9pm - It's fairly obvious those people are probably in work!

• Advertisement

The peek has been made. Henry is gonna tell us once we get in all the FFAs. That way, we know noone will be changing their minds in teh FFAs based on whatever info Henry has.

Also gives us a good stretch to talk about the FFAs and whatever info Henry has. No last minute rushes or 'oh sure i drive home for 3 hours and couldnt post'

The peek has been made. Henry is gonna tell us once we get in all the FFAs. That way, we know noone will be changing their minds in teh FFAs based on whatever info Henry has.

Also gives us a good stretch to talk about the FFAs and whatever info Henry has. No last minute rushes or 'oh sure i drive home for 3 hours and couldnt post'

Surely it would be better to tell us the peek if it's bad? Or are we worried henry could be bad and set someone up - or does it matter as we can vote whatever way we like after anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Yes, yes and yes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Surely it would be better to tell us the peek if it's bad? Or are we worried henry could be bad and set someone up - or does it matter as we can vote whatever way we like after anyway!

Of course we can vote anyway but looks a bit suss if you end up voting for someone not on your FFA if there is no good reason for it.

Pter wrote: »
    Yes, yes and yes.

Good job :)

Good job :)

haha what? All 3 of those things could happen!! :D

Yes, yes and yes.

Go changes your clothes steve!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

#FFA2

Doris - I Have strong suspicions.
    Derry - Never did get an explanation to the "i might kill you next" comment.
    Brendan - Dodgy AF

Maybe read the thread and you'll get an explanation.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Go changes your clothes steve!

I only have the one scuba suit....

d740efaaad06b89f5fce773e20d197e21412990935.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yes, yes and yes.

Intruder

giphy.gif

Advertisement