Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    But it also means you've not bothered to form your own opinion and could be swaying an important vote.

Taking out Abis vote doesnt change the top 3.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Sorry sorry sorry - im terrible at tables. Your vote got counted, but here is the proper vote list. Nigel included too.

And how have I 2 votes - It's only doris I see

You are terrible at tables :P

Henry WW wrote: »
    My peek was on ………………

CLODAGH

I had a gut feeling, I went with it. Clodagh came back as NRV.

She could be Biff, but more chance of being NRV statistically. There you have it folks. Clodagh was peeked, came back NRV

I think we should race the top 3 on the FFA,

My votes on Brendan.

Id go with Doris.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I'd be on Dorris right now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Taking out Abis vote doesnt change the top 3.

True just questioning why she wouldn't lend a helping hand by telling us her own opinion or reads on people rather than clinging to someone else's opinion for the sake of it

• Advertisement

Sorry sorry sorry - im terrible at tables. Your vote got counted, but here is the proper vote list. Nigel included too.

Player Vote 1 Vote 2 Vote 3
    Liam Doris Conor Steve
    Brendan Derry Henry Steve
    Steve Orla Gabe Fiona
    Derry Brendan Doris Orla
    Isla Derry Riona Desmond
    Fiona Derry Doris Riona
    Doris Abigail Fiona
    Clodagh Derry Doris
    Eva Gabe Riona Conor
    Angus Eva Doris Derry
    Desmond Angus Doris Orla
    Conor Brendan Clodagh Derry
    Frank Doris Derry Steve
    Holly Orla Brendan Frank
    Phil Clodagh Henry Eva
    Gabe Steve Eva Liam
    Abigail Doris Derry Brendan
    Henry Brendan Riona Clodagh
    Nigel Riona Clodagh

Player Votes
    Derry 8
    Doris 8
    Brendan 7
    Clodagh 5
    Orla 4
    Steve 4
    Riona 4
    Conor 3
    Eva 3

Angus 2
    Fiona 2
    Gabe 2
    Henry 2
    Abigail 1
    Desmond 1
    Frank 1
    Liam 1

Well i think we have learned i should not be in charge of collating again. Like ever.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I have my placeholder on Brendan. Was between him and Orla. But going with the FFAs and sticking with Brendan tonight unless something else comes up

Frank WW wrote: »
    True just questioning why she wouldn't lend a helping hand by telling us her own opinion or reads on people rather than clinging to someone else's opinion for the sake of it

Ffs will ye get out of me bed - I could have put down anyones name as the 3rd - Brendan seems to be in the suspicious circle so I went with him - That is as good a reason as any to be honest considering he is my #3

In a vote it wont matter because I wont be voting for him!

Well i think we have learned i should not be in charge of collating again. Like ever.

Haha - Never mind - Good Job - You can only get better :D

In case i am SK killed - annoyed Orla is slipping under the radar. Just leaving this for someone to come back and take a look at.

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Haha - Never mind - Good Job - You can only get better :D

Never. Again.

Never. Again.

You've been elected Head counter.

All in favour??

Aye

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Was hoping you peeked a poster with a higher post count. Somehow the Clodagh reveal feels like it changes nothing since she is not the most active anyway.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

As the commotion of the Wild Wild West was taking place, someone from Biff's Empire went Back to 1985 to the houses of a familiar face knowing they need more numbers for the fight ahead.

A wolf has been recruited

They quickly return to 1885, however they didn't return alone,

Someone in the town has gained a new power.

How many wolves now?

Another wolf recruiter, dang it seemed good at the start when Marty blocked the first one. New power gained sounds interesting, no lead on if it was a good or bad poster gaining the power alas

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    How many wolves now?

5 and 2 SK's

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Potential 5 wolves and 2 sks, not looking good

Everytime there is a recruitment the seer is reset to 0 on previous peeks on nrv, i hope are new power is a good one because if there is a full contingent of baddies we are fighting an uphill battle

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Another wolf recruiter, dang it seemed good at the start when Marty blocked the first one. New power gained sounds interesting, no lead on if it was a good or bad poster gaining the power alas

Someone on Team Good Gained the new power. Just for clarification.

So that's clodagh recruited maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Anyone thinking of voting for me, have yourself an alternative vote ready, I'll be hard claiming an hour before the lynch. It'll make me prime SK or munch material, but I prefer that outcome to wasting a lynch on me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Recruited must mean they were hand picked right?

If so its possible

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of voting for me, have yourself an alternative vote ready, I'll be hard claiming an hour before the lynch. It'll make me prime SK or munch material, but I prefer that outcome to wasting a lynch on me.

why not just claim now? if the SK can get you anyway and there's no kills expected between now and then?

Is there a reason you feel you have to do that when Derry and Dorus both currently appear on one more FFA# than you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Anyone wanna briefly summarise the accusations against the top 3. I'd none of them in my FFA and unsure what way to lean at the moment

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Like, why not do it now, rather than basically making that claim half way now, and disrupting discussions for the hour?

Either you shouldn't have said anything till you were sure you were getting lynched, or you should just come out and say it fully, right?

Cause all you've done now is set yourself up badly into a possible lose/lose

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I wasn't recruited nor did I receive any power.

But you've only got my word on that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

*sigh*

These conversion games are the worst.

Holding off on voting till I hear what Brendano's claim is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ya come on Brendan like if you have something to say say it, your just adding to the confusion.

Also were is Riona no post since last night. I did call her out on the task yesterday but thought nothing more of it after the conversions seemed like they were pre planned but now no post all day and there is a recruitment

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

What are you waiting for? at least give us a chance to discuss whatever you come out with

Advertisement