Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I dont get what Brendan is playing at?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    HAHA.. sush wolf.. nobodies buying it.

Putting my place holder vote in for you. THis is utter nonsense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Brendan the emphasis is on you to give us as much reason as possible, with no ambiguity, so that we don't kill you. Over to you pal.

SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

And I had 50 GIFs at the ready :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Seeriously considering changing from doris to brendan after all this

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I'm on Brendan at this point but anyone feel he is potentially pulling the focus from one of the other two higher up the list intentionally? The next hour is key

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Brendan's making a mess of this, stinks wolf to me so far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan, if you’re village you really need to help us and yourself here. That’s a lot of placeholders that have to move if you’re planning a late play

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Frank WW wrote: »

I'm not. Tbh, Brendan is handling this so badly that it's. Asking me suspect either Dorris or Derry is BiFf and he's sacrificing himself. He was third, easily, on the FFAs.

I'm planning on voting Doreis right now, and am hoping Brendan gets seer checked, I guess.

Unless anyone wants to convince me otherwise,

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'm not. Tbh, Brendan is handling this so badly that it's. Asking me suspect either Dorris or Derry is BiFf and he's sacrificing himself. He was third, easily, on the FFAs.

I'm planning on voting Doreis right now, and am hoping Brendan gets seer checked, I guess.

I posted similar above, I have an idea but ill give it to 8 o clock to put it forward

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Well that was a sh*tty drive home :(

Anyway, this Brendan thing - how could he know that Lorraine is dead? If he was George, and they shared a room that would be possible, but there is no mention of them sharing - only Marty and Jennifer share a room. So either they do share, and we're in the dark about that, or ... what, he's bluffing? Is there any other way he could know? I can think of one reason only, but I'm not comfortable about it. The very fact that he's leaving it close to 9pm to reveal all, and just hinting and teasing out the information isn't doing him any favours. The less time we have to digest the information, the more chance of a f*ck up we have in lynching wrong.

If I do move away from him, I'm left with Clodagh and Derry from my own FFAs. Clodagh is now 94% good, and I'm still not really sure enough about Derry to actually cast the vote. I guess I'd have to move on to Doris as the only other top three in the combined FFAs, though I'm not entirely comfortable about that either. TBH, I'd be more inclined to vote Abi at this moment in time over her including Brendan in her FFAs for no good reason of her own. I'd still rather stick with Brendan though for the time being - he's who I put my placeholder on before I headed out at 3ish and still stands as we speak.

• Advertisement

Well there’s certainly a very strange play going down

Funny enough I was thinking same thing (minus me obvs)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Frank WW wrote: »

Is that a typo or a hidden message??

Conor WW wrote: »

Anyway, this Brendan thing - how could he know that Lorraine is dead? If he was George, and they shared a room that would be possible, but there is no mention of them sharing - only Marty and Jennifer share a room. So either they do share, and we're in the dark about that, or ... what, he's bluffing? Is there any other way he could know? I can think of one reason only, but I'm not comfortable about it. The very fact that he's leaving it close to 9pm to reveal all, and just hinting and teasing out the information isn't doing him any favours. The less time we have to digest the information, the more chance of a f*ck up we have in lynching wrong.

If I do move away from him, I'm left with Clodagh and Derry from my own FFAs. Clodagh is now 94% good, and I'm still not really sure enough about Derry to actually cast the vote. I guess I'd have to move on to Doris as the only other top three in the combined FFAs, though I'm not entirely comfortable about that either. TBH, I'd be more inclined to vote Abi at this moment in time over her including Brendan in her FFAs for no good reason of her own. I'd still rather stick with Brendan though for the time being - he's who I put my placeholder on before I headed out at 3ish and still stands as we speak.

There's another way he might know but probably doubtful...

94% good?

How in Jehovah's name did you reach that arbitrary number.

Abigail WW wrote: »

Well, if it was a hidden message, it's certainly not hidden any more :rolleyes:

Ah Abi why point it out?

You're rising on my wolf radar at the moment.

Well, if it was a hidden message, it's certainly not hidden any more :rolleyes:

Facepalm

Orla WW wrote: »
    94% good?

She was seer checked today and came back good. Possibly Biff hence the 94%, at least I think that's it

The more I think of it the more it looks like a sacrifice.

I have changed my vote - but not to brendan.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    94% good?

Seriously, do people not read my posts?? They're such good posts too!!
    On another topic, re our extra peek - why, if you find a goodie, wouldn't you tell us, Henry? Having a confirmed goodie in our midst is always a good idea. I know it could still be Biff, but even having someone 94%* confirmed would be a bonus to the team.

Also, do you get the results only at 9pm, or immediately on asking?

I also don't think you'll learn their role. Usually seers just get told good/bad, not a role.

*23 players left, 6 evil, 17 good, but 18 that will show as good, 17/18 = 94% - thanks very much for your attention.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    She was seer checked today and came back good. Possibly Biff hence the 94%, at least I think that's it

Well that makes sense i suppose. Cheers for that.

Derry WW wrote: »
    There's another way he might know but probably doubtful...

Yeah I know. I did say I could think of an alternative.

Ah Abi why point it out?

:rolleyes:

Seriously, do people not read my posts?? They're such good posts too!!

Ive missed a great deal of today. Still olqying catch up. But a fair bit of bs and fluff everywhere.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I've voted and not for Brendan YET but I do wish he would hurry up and stop all the histrionics.

The more I think of it the more it looks like a sacrifice.

I have changed my vote - but not to brendan.

Panicking?

Ah Abi why point it out?

Wolves don’t need to make dumb mistakes like that

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Funny enough I was thinking same thing (minus me obvs)

The thing of these games is I feel sometimes you have to pick someone to trust, and I'd trust you more than Dorris, which isn't to say much.

I'm voting Dorris.

Advertisement