Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Panicking?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That answer your question?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Wolves don’t need to make dumb mistakes like that

I'm really not sure if your defending me or not! There is 4 negatives in the sentance!!!

If you are - Thanks :D

Derry WW wrote: »

That answer your question?

Yes - very well!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Considering how barking mad Brendo is, it's also striking that Dorris has vanished too.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Considering how barking mad Brendo is, it's also striking that Dorris has vanished too.

Yeah. Let's lynch Doris.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Seriously? I posted 20 mins ago, I was walking home trying my best not to be this years falls on ice guy!

I don't know that Brendan is defo lying, but it's very suss to me, I had voted for Abi but I changed to him. I know I'm not a baddie, but I have no way to prove it to you all. If I get hung, my suspects stand and Brendan is one of them now, some people did an excellent job of bandwagoning me today.

lf.png

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

My apologies to the community. Something very unforeseen in the wee hours of last night kept me away today.

Now I'm here, but I have to go back and flick through 1000 or so posts I missed.

Right now, I have no idea about today's progression, and with less than 2 hours until lynch, I'm not going to get the investigative work done in time. I might have to go for a harmless 'placeholder' vote tonight.

I'll go back and read now and see.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Seriously? I posted 20 mins ago, I was walking home trying my best not to be this years falls on ice guy!

I don't know that Brendan is defo lying, but it's very suss to me, I had voted for Abi but I changed to him. I know I'm not a baddie, but I have no way to prove it to you all. If I get hung, my suspects stand and Brendan is one of them now, some people did an excellent job of bandwagoning me today.

Why have you voted for me by the way - I know you said you changed it but you voted for me yesterday - Curious?!

Riona WW wrote: »
    My apologies to the community. Something very unforeseen in the wee hours of last night kept me away today.

Now I'm here, but I have to go back and flick through 1000 or so posts I missed.

Right now, I have no idea about today's progression, and with less than 2 hours until lynch, I'm not going to get the investigative work done in time. I might have to go for a harmless 'placeholder' vote tonight.

I'll go back and read now and see.

Evening Riona.

• Advertisement

lf.png

Hey that's my video. :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

So what's the deal with covering the assassin if the vote is split.

Why have you voted for me by the way - I know you said you changed it but you voted for me yesterday - Curious?!

I voted Gertrude yesterday. I initially voted you today because you're in my ffa, and I wasn't going to vote for Derry just because he's top of the list because I don't suspect him and I wasn't going to vote for myself, I didn't think anything of Brendan until he lost his mind recently, so I decided to stick with my own ffa. I've now voted Brendan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Right, as I see it with Brendan.

He's either on the up and up

or

He's trying to save his skin with an audacious role claim, probably to smoke out some legit rolled people.

or

He's trying to get himself hung for some reason.

Two of those three scenarios means I shouldn't vote for him.

I'm locking in a vote for Doris now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Brendan is not helping his case in my book. Makes so little sense and how exactly is that a claim that he said he would be going hard with.

I’ll be sticking with him as it stands

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Seriously, do people not read my posts?? They're such good posts too!!

There been a wolf recruited since Clodagh was peeked

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I’m still wary of Derry. However, less so than earlier. Reading back through his posts from earlier this afternoon and it seems that his attitude is actually quite similar to yesterday. It’s not an attitude that I’m a fan of but it’s certainly consistent. I reckon he’s either a villager or a wolf who convinced himself that he’s a villager. He’s still on my #FFA2 but not in pole position.

Doris was the only other on my list but recent developments have also put Brendan on it. Maybe he does have a reveal but the timing is odd and slow tease of info/false info isn’t helpful.

I’m torn between Brendan and Doris.

or

He's trying to save his skin with an audacious role claim, probably to smoke out some legit rolled people.

or

look that's fair enough but are you voting for me because you suspect me, and if so why? or just because you don't want to vote for Bren?

Steve WW wrote: »

I'll revote but we'll have to split our votes which I'm not a fan of.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

or

or

2/3 yes, but does that mean 67%? Some of those scenarios are more likely than others, so I'd say no. My vote is still on Brendan until and unless he comes up with a good reason not to vote for him. If he does then I'll be switching to Doris or Abi - I haven't quite decided which yet.

• Advertisement

Im pretty sure brendans motives have worked now, he may just have swayed the vote to him away from the top two!

If he is a wolf, would people wager he is protecting one or both of derry/doris?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I’m still wary of Derry. However, less so than earlier. Reading back through his posts from earlier this afternoon and it seems that his attitude is actually quite similar to yesterday. It’s not an attitude that I’m a fan of but it’s certainly consistent. I reckon he’s either a villager or a wolf who convinced himself that he’s a villager. He’s still on my #FFA2 but not in pole position.

Doris was the only other on my list but recent developments have also put Brendan on it. Maybe he does have a reveal but the timing is odd and slow tease of info/false info isn’t helpful.

I’m torn between Brendan and Doris.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    There been a wolf recruited since Clodagh was peeked

That's a very good point actually, which I'd forgotten about.

I'll revote but we'll have to split our votes which I'm not a fan of.

I go been, you go Doris?

I've already voted Doris earlier

*bren

Surely Brendan knows that this behaviour put a noose around his neck.

The question is why. I’m struggling to find a reason unless it’s some jester style task.

I go been, you go Doris?

I've already voted Doris earlier

Cool Cool

What do you mean covering the assassin? Is the assassin confirmed as good or bad yet? or will they be or what happens?

giphy.gif

Just take baby steps for now :D

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Just take baby steps for now :D

tenor.gif?itemid=4764016

Advertisement