Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Conor is excited
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Fi Fi Fiona here Ya'll
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Yet to post

Steve WW
    Angus WW
    Riona WW
    Fiona WW
    Doris WW
    Clodagh WW

I have nothing to add before I log out rather than a simple task could be to post a gif/meme/image of something related to "future"

Brendan posted a futurama meme earlier.

Strongest indication yet of a task imo and unless I see strong evidence of another task by someone else he is getting a good rogering tomorrow.

Did you get that right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Clodagh has also posted albeit just the once iirc.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Yet to post

Steve WW
    Angus WW
    Riona WW
    Fiona WW
    Doris WW
    Clodagh WW

I have nothing to add before I log out rather than a simple task could be to post a gif/meme/image of something related to "future"

Brendan posted a futurama meme earlier.

Strongest indication yet of a task imo and unless I see strong evidence of another task by someone else he is getting a good rogering tomorrow.

Also. read this rule.
    16) No on-thread tasks will involve posting of GIFS, PICS, or VIDEOS of any sort. We encourage posting of all of these formats.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Clodagh has also posted albeit just the once iirc.

I stand corrected. She hasn't posted... but she did thank the OP. Take from that what you will I guess

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I stand corrected. She hasn't posted... but she did thank the OP. Take from that what you will I guess

This I find interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

It was fun catching up with the thread. I haven't seen that much footage of Phil Mitchell since my Eastenders addiction of the 1990s.

Disappointing to see no love for Phil Oakley of The Human League though :(

In terms of suspicions, I've got nothing solid so far. Early in games when I'm trying to suss a wolf, I'm always on the lookout for posters who seem to be going OTT in trying to make sense of the roles and teams. While the rest of us are posting gifs and general early game silliness, posters who are very fixed on making sense of the rules and roles so early grab my attention.

There has been at least one of those posters in this thread so far. I won't name him/her in this post as the reasoning is hollow at this point.

Likewise, when someone starts throwing very hollow suspicion onto other posters very early in the game, but naming them, the accuser can often grab my attention. There has been one of those posters so far too.

That's all I got so far.

There are no famous Riona pics for me to post, but let me assure you all...

HSNGMZu.jpg?1

Nigel WW wrote: »
    This I find interesting.

Kept a little tabs on that early doors.

Liam also thanked OP before he posted and then posted his weird introduction stating he nearly forgot about the game...

I'm calling you out Liam. You be lying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    It was fun catching up with the thread. I haven't seen that much footage of Phil Mitchell since my Eastenders addiction of the 1990s.

Disappointing to see no love for Phil Oakley of The Human League though :(

In terms of suspicions, I've got nothing solid so far. Early in games when I'm trying to suss a wolf, I'm always on the lookout for posters who seem to be going OTT in trying to make sense of the roles and teams. While the rest of us are posting gifs and general early game silliness, posters who are very fixed on making sense of the rules and roles so early grab my attention.

There has been at least one of those posters in this thread so far. I won't name him/her in this post as the reasoning is hollow at this point.

Likewise, when someone starts throwing very hollow suspicion onto other posters very early in the game, but naming them, the accuser can often grab my attention. There has been one of those posters so far too.

That's all I got so far.

There are no famous Riona pics for me to post, but let me assure you all...

HSNGMZu.jpg?1

That's far too long a post at this time of night. Will read this in more detail in the morning.

Orla WW wrote: »
    That's far too long a post at this time of night. Will read this in more detail in the morning.

Just checking in, and giving my 2 cents having read the thread and taken some notes. You're not really missing much 'detail' tbh.

Interesting Riona... you wouldn't be trying to squeeze in a task.......

Got my eye on you now too.

• Advertisement

Kept a little tabs on that early doors.

Liam also thanked OP before he posted and then posted his weird introduction stating he nearly forgot about the game...

I'm calling you out Liam. You be lying.

That's interesting. Do you know roughly how long there was between Liam thanking the OP and making his first post? If it was minutes, it could be nothing. If it was hours, you could be onto something.

Interesting Riona... you wouldn't be trying to squeeze in a task.......

Got my eye on you now too.

And what would my task be Derry?

Just spitballin tbh, Riona.

Liam posted at 18.02. Thread was opened at 17.21

The early doors thanks, prior to thread opening I think:

Eva WW
    Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW
    Henry WW
    Liam WW
    Holly WW

That's from my notes anyways

As for your task, Riona...

Eastenders mention.

Band mention.

Probably nothing but does raise an eyebrow or two

Just spitballin tbh, Riona.

Liam posted at 18.02. Thread was opened at 17.21

The early doors thanks, prior to thread opening I think:

Eva WW
    Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW
    Henry WW
    Liam WW
    Holly WW

Some of these players may have been just excited for the game to start. They briefly saw the OP and thanked it, but weren't in a position to post in thread until later. It's a good list to know though.

Agreed. Hence why I'm not making a massive deal of it.

Yet. ;)

As for your task, Riona...

Eastenders mention.

Band mention.

Probably nothing but does raise an eyebrow or two

You got shít Derry :pac:

But you're rattling cages. If nobody did that this early, we'd have nothing.

Well aside from the 17 trillion gifs already posted :pac:

Who doesn't love a good cage rattle in times like these anyhap?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

This is the only Kate I could come up with

• Advertisement

Good morning everyone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Riona WW wrote: »

Somebody has to be the first to get serious. And your logic is awry there - a wolf wanting rule clarification would pose those questions in their back room.

Also, good morning to you all.

Katie WW wrote: »

FFS KATIE!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I what you did there ;)

Is the missing word a task? DO we look at your posts and see if there are other obv mistakes? I just love the paranoia this game drives :P
    Katie WW wrote: »

Katie Price! how can ye forget that sex goddess :D
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Good morning everyone.

Morning Orla, mighty fine morning it is too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Yeah to see what the reaction would be. I've also asked Eva about one of their posts that was brought up by another person.
    Which post? Only sort of question I see is that the 6/16 one? Is that the one you mean?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Morning all

Eva WW wrote: »
    Which post? Only sort of question I see is that the 6/16 one? Is that the one you mean?

This one, Eva:
    Interesting that you're reading along and picking out flaws in what seems to be genuine rule questioning...
    Phil WW wrote: »

Any response Eva?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    This one, Eva:

Morning Conor, up nice and early...

Pretty sure I’m not not doing what you said to here. Only post I can see doing that is where I ask for clarity as to why someone thought a specific wolf had to do the task.

That someone was you of course...

Conor WW wrote: »
    FFS KATIE!!!

Probably also ruining breakfast

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Morning Conor, up nice and early...

Pretty sure I’m not not doing what you said to here. Only post I can see doing that is where I ask for clarity as to why someone thought a specific wolf had to do the task.

That someone was you of course...

Which is why I remembered the question. I didn't say you were doing anything though. The question was not mine.

Advertisement