Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Did Lorraine pick you or were you given your role at the outset?

up until 17:24 (the timing right!!) i was nrv.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So its lynch doris or lynch brenden, seer peek the survivor yeah

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    If you are a newbie, you don't lynch role claims.
    You won't find out until the game is over if i was telling the truth.
    After 9, if the serial killer is interested in finding out, i can start revealing the names of the dead.
    Lorraine did not find out any names.

Why didnt she find out any names

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

up until 17:24 (the timing right!!) i was nrv.

Your full of ****

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    This may tally - as much as it annoys me

A good villager gained a power earlier - could be legit! Timeline "seems" about right - but im not that bothered to go back and check when his head exploded!

it was after the ffa so between 5 and six

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I'd say leave Brendan as he is too important to loose if he is telling the truth

Conor WW wrote: »
    Who was Lorraine? Did she leave any clues that can verify this?
    How were you picked - by Lorraine, or pre-assigned?
    Why did you need to wait until now to reveal, when it gives us only an hour to verify your claim?

There's nothing in the OP to indicate an apprentice, so claim doesn't seem the best.

one of katie or ewan, i think katie, but no evidence.
    17:24 i was promoted.

becuse at 17:23 i had different intentions.

This may tally - as much as it annoys me

A good villager gained a power earlier - could be legit! Timeline "seems" about right - but im not that bothered to go back and check when his head exploded!

Whoa whoa what timeline abi. He hadn't mentioned a time when you posted this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    So its lynch doris or lynch brenden, seer peek the survivor yeah

Happy with that. And a little relieved tbh. I'm too young to die!

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'd say leave Brendan as he is too important to loose if he is telling the truth

I can say he's lying though for sure. I got Einstein from the mods so his claim is based on that which is bull****

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Most votes are in are they not - I know they can be changed but some people may be gone for the hr - Bad timing!

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I can say he's lying though for sure. I got Einstein from the mods so his claim is based on that which is bull****

So go gung ho on Brendan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ok Gab. Happy to vote Brendan if you're certain.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I can settle this, the below post I had prepared following his reveal, I wasn't expecting one but it might be good to leave votes on and we can verify or switch votes if he's trying to ship to someone else.

Prepared post:

Im currently looking after a great little guard dog called Einstein, he's very good to have around and can sniff out anyone including Biff. The dog sniffs whoever is leading the lynch vote at 8.30pm and tells the person in possession of him the role of the person sniffed.

He has an additional power I'm not going to go into and will be passed to another person tomorrow.

The reason I'm posting this is I feel we could potentially snag Biff, Brendan feels like he's shipping himself for someone else and if we vote elsewhere we can snag him and switch back at half 8.

Don't get this last bit.

Should we not vote for Brendan, see who Einstein says he is at 8.30pm and then change if necessary? Is that what the above means, or are you suggesting something else?

I presume you're the one in possession of Einstein now?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Most votes are in are they not - I know they can be changed but some people may be gone for the hr - Bad timing!

Still waiting on 10 people to vote, less than a hour to go now.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Why didnt she find out any names

because lorraine was dead, didnt get name caz she was dead!

Derry WW wrote: »

I'll get last vote on Brendan Derry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Its not 8:30 yet?

Whoa whoa what timeline abi. He hadn't mentioned a time when you posted this.

I meant when he went all stupid and started posting cryptic nonsense. If it was between 5 and 6 it would make sense, as I said I didnt go back and check.

The time I was referring to was when loughc made the announcement - soon after brendan (as far as I could tell) brendan went loopy!

So go gung ho on Brendan?

Well hang on, Brendan is evil, 100% he's claimed a role as a result of mods announcement today which is when I got Einstein. We can take a risk and switch to one of the other two, I can get a seer check and then we can lynch Brendan anyway or if we catch a more important wolf like Biff then we are even better.

Brendan is 100% lying

• Advertisement

because lorraine was dead, didnt get name caz she was dead!

Why don't you have the names of the dead. You have to substantiate your claim somehow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

one of katie or ewan, i think katie, but no evidence.
    17:24 i was promoted.

becuse at 17:23 i had different intentions.

So Katie went to Gallows without role revealing?

Well hang on, Brendan is evil, 100% he's claimed a role as a result of mods announcement today which is when I got Einstein. We can take a risk and switch to one of the other two, I can get a seer check and then we can lynch Brendan anyway or if we catch a more important wolf like Biff then we are even better.

Brendan is 100% lying

I'm leaving my vote on Doris til the last minute anyway.

Derry WW wrote: »

It's going involve switching but I'm saying go for one of the other two in the FFA, then lynch Brendan if that person comes back good. Brendan is lying so in my mind no point wasting Einstein on him simply because he's the only one who can spot Biff. Am I making sense?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Brendan is 100% lying

He said he was promoted though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    So Katie went to Gallows without role revealing?

Agree. If Katie was the Priest she'd have kicked up more of a fuss than a bloody rap.

I'm leaving my vote on Doris til the last minute anyway.

Why? vote brendan so we can be sure and check - then change to doris if he is clear!

Unless gabbi is lying :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan is 100% lying

did you get the dog at 5.30 ish?

Brendan is 100% lying

there was two announcements.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Agree. If Katie was the Priest she'd have kicked up more of a fuss than a bloody rap.

It was a good rap but I do agree.

Advertisement