Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    He said he was promoted though

He said he was promoted and pointed to the time of the mod announcement which is the time i got Einstein. So he's lying

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

This is weird from both Brendan and Gabriel. Complete head****, distraction technique? but from what.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    It's going involve switching but I'm saying go for one of the other two in the FFA, then lynch Brendan if that person comes back good. Brendan is lying so in my mind no point wasting Einstein on him simply because he's the only one who can spot Biff. Am I making sense?

Im lost now

Someone tell who to vote for!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Why? vote brendan so we can be sure and check - then change to doris if he is clear!

Unless gabbi is lying :D

We have a good hunch Brendan is lying. Let's check someone else and if they are good we kill Brendan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Why? vote brendan so we can be sure and check - then change to doris if he is clear!

Unless gabbi is lying :D

Or check Doris and when she comes back good then kill the guy who's lying

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

He said he was promoted and pointed to the time of the mod announcement which is the time i got Einstein. So he's lying

Ah ok.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    So Katie went to Gallows without role revealing?

or it was ewan ??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

It's going involve switching but I'm saying go for one of the other two in the FFA, then lynch Brendan if that person comes back good. Brendan is lying so in my mind no point wasting Einstein on him simply because he's the only one who can spot Biff. Am I making sense?

Oh, gotcha now. Should we have consensus who we switch to now? I guess it's Doris we should pick.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I’ve put a vote in on Brendan. Are there enough players around to make a successful vote change if needed?

Vote doris before 8.30 then see what Gabe says and be prepared to stick on Doris or move to Brendan.

• Advertisement

Derry or Doris and I'll report back at 8.30.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

The mods will love this!

Derry or Doris and I'll report back at 8.30.

Who are you switching to gabe

h3h7e5kqhkltqrslspp6.gif

Loughc wrote: »
    Hey guys,

There was a change to the lynch form url since the PMs the lynch form can be found at,

https://goo.gl/forms/lzlMIXxXBtmVdsQw1

We will post it again closer to the time. :)

Okay, vote changed to Doris. Here's the link again, for anybody struggling to find it.

I'm changing back to Brendan at 8:31pm though.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Who are you switching to gabe

If you've a preference I'll go either, make the call! I'm unsure as I suspected neither earlier

Steve WW wrote: »
    Vote doris before 8.30 then see what Gabe says and be prepared to stick on Doris or move to Brendan.

I have hard claimed. Are you silly? I am a power role and you still want to lynch! That is not a village move.

Mods: Will the tally at 8:30 be revealed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Okay, vote changed to Doris. Here's the link again, for anybody struggling to find it.

Ditto depending on results.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I am so so suspicious of this now, tbh.

Brendan spends all evening trying to get himself lynched.

And now we've got someone calling for everyone to vote Brendan and then let everyone late switch back, causing chaos, and possibly resulting in a lot of people keeping their vote on Brendan.

Am I nuts? This isn't Gabi joining in on the "get Brendan lynched" party?

• Advertisement

I have hard claimed. Are you silly? I am a power role and you still want to lynch! That is not a village move..

Is this a once off power, Gabe, or can you do this every night?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Ditto depending on results.

I have hard claimed. Are you silly? I am a power role and you still want to lynch! That is not a village move...

are you all wolves are not sure how to play warewolf?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I have hard claimed. Are you silly? I am a power role and you still want to lynch! That is not a village move.

You hard claimed a role we can't verify without revealing the actual important role, and you cocked up the reveal. And you have been accused of lying and haven't even responded. You appear to be full of ****.

Is this a once off power, Gabe, or can you do this every night?

I've only got the dog for tonight, he moves on then whatever that means

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

would it not be better to check out brendan on the off chance he is telling the truth, we could be making a big mistake here

Liam WW wrote: »

And now we've got someone calling for everyone to vote Brendan and then let everyone late switch back, causing chaos, and possibly resulting in a lot of people keeping their vote on Brendan.

I think Brendan is evil, I'm trying to maximise the power in order to catch Biff. It's a small risk for big reward if we nab Biff

Wolves be like:

1425503746710.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mods: Will the tally at 8:30 be revealed?

No.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »

The only one benefitting is derry tbh. He is long gone from our thoughts. Prime candidate to be seer peeked though.

One of Doris or Brendan was going down tonight imo so it's a lot of effort to sway us between a choice of two.

We can dissect it after. I'm not sure going for one over the other would massively impact the game, unless Gabe finds Biff.

Advertisement