Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    You hard claimed a role we can't verify without revealing the actual important role, and you cocked up the reveal. And you have been accused of lying and haven't even responded. You appear to be full of ****.

The SK will kill me, if not the wolves will. and you want to waste a lynch on me?
    if i am BS, lynch me tomorrow, whats your bleedin rush!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    would it not be better to check out brendan on the off chance he is telling the truth, we could be making a big mistake here

If you feel that way leave your vote on Brendan? I cant control the village and just put out some ideas to try and make the most of the powers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

would it not be better to check out brendan on the off chance he is telling the truth, we could be making a big mistake here

We still have to rely on trusting Gabe to tell us the reveal at 8.30pm and Gabe already thinks Brendan is lying. Better to pick someone else, see what Gabe reveals, then decide who we believe.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    The SK will kill me, if not the wolves will. and you want to waste a lynch on me?

What do you want us to do then? Doris or Derry?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I'm on Doris fwiw.

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I've only got the dog for tonight, he moves on then whatever that means

Whats this unverifiable dog crap?

If we check Brendan and he is good, so sk kills him. We end up with no Brendan and no baddie to kill.

At least checking Doris might give us a baddie.

Conor WW wrote: »
    We still have to rely on trusting Gabe to tell us the reveal at 8.30pm and Gabe already thinks Brendan is lying. Better to pick someone else, see what Gabe reveals, then decide who we believe.

Im easy with This, there is enough active posters on here to swing the vote back another way if people are getting a bit nervy or don't trust me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

or it was ewan ??

You tell us priest don’t you have a back room?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Too late to continue the argument anyway

3 mins

Let's see what happens!

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    You tell us priest don’t you have a back room?

I can see what lorraine mcfly wrote. how does that tell me which of them it is.. i already said i think it was katie, but there is no evidence of it. could easily be ewan either.

I can see what lorraine mcfly wrote. how does that tell me which of them it is.. i already said i think it was katie, but there is no evidence of it. could easily be ewan either.

Couldn't be Mary? Why you ruling her out?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I think Brendan is evil, I'm trying to maximise the power in order to catch Biff. It's a small risk for big reward if we nab Biff

I’m pretty sure Brendan is lying. If not then other possibilities open up too. Wont be wasted but going with your plan for now. Switching to someone other than bren but likely to go back

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I love this, even if this is a ruse, it's class!

App priests get told the role of the priest who just died. I've been an app priest before. You would have been told X was Lorraine mcfly, the priest.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Couldn't be Mary? Why you ruling her out?

if it was mary i would have the roles of ewan and katie.

Lads quick show of hands, who voted for Doris and who voted for Brendan, they don't tell me who was ****in sniffed

Lads quick show of hands, who voted for Doris and who voted for Brendan, they don't tell me who was ****in sniffed

I voted Doris.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

What??

Thats ridiculous

Mods - Count up!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Seriously :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

You'd know all the roles of the dead if you were apprentice surely?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I went with Doris. Waiting to change back to Brendan.

Steve WW wrote: »
    App priests get told the role of the priest who just died. I've been an app priest before. You would have been told X was Lorraine mcfly, the priest.

nobody has died on my watch yet.

Doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I went with Doris. Waiting to change back to Brendan.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What??

Thats ridiculous

Mods - Count up!!

Seriously, I've a role but don't know whether it was Doris or Brendan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Doris.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Jesus.

You got told the role but not the person who it was?

I voted Dorris.

• Advertisement

Seriously, I've a role but don't know whether it was Doris or Brendan

Good or bad then?

Advertisement