Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Someone delink me the voting link, I'm paranoid Imy vote didn't go through

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhOv9pv2zhUciQAOhrzp8P1lvJLiz_U0IUvd8GW28gEdeYAA/viewform

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I'm not a baddie and I know gabe knows it. Don't waste a lynch on me

Love ya Doris, sorry if you get lynched, my bad, poorly played

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Someone delink me the voting link, I'm paranoid Imy vote didn't go through

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhOv9pv2zhUciQAOhrzp8P1lvJLiz_U0IUvd8GW28gEdeYAA/viewform

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Babs being modkilled will prob get us bullets. Nrvs die. That's what we do.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'm still (or, more accurately, back) on Brendan.

If the SK will kill him anyway, and we're just wasting a lynch, then who's the alternative to lynch? Not Doris as she's now NRV if we believe Gabe. And I am inclined to believe him.

And who's to say the SK will kill Brendan anyway. As said last night when he killed Ewan, it doesn't really matter who he kills as he's out for himself (or themselves, now that there's two of them), so there's no reason to suppose they'll go for Brendan anyway. Then we're left with Brendan alive, and a whole day tomorrow wasted on debating whether to lynch him tomorrow night instead.

So, convince me not to vote for Brendan and convince me who to vote for instead. In 5 minutes. Otherwise I'll have to stick.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Love ya Doris, sorry if you get lynched, my bad, poorly played

do u love me?

Steve WW wrote: »
    I'm locked on Doris.

WTF happened to 8.59pm?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I think doris is goodie but im going to have to vote her as lynching brendan is game over for villagers

Derry WW wrote: »
    WTF happened to 8.59pm?

Oh I'll revote. My mind is locked on her.

I'm locked on Doris.

Im normally very respectable on here but i can't make it any more clearer and your now firmly back on my wolf list.

Brendan is dodgy and your leading the village and switching. Vote for me if you don't believe me

• Advertisement

If his claim is has any truth of course

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Stop it Steve you're confusing the matter again. Stick on Brendan

Hi genie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'm still (or, more accurately, back) on Brendan.

If the SK will kill him anyway, and we're just wasting a lynch, then who's the alternative to lynch? Not Doris as she's now NRV if we believe Gabe. And I am inclined to believe him.

And who's to say the SK will kill Brendan anyway. As said last night when he killed Ewan, it doesn't really matter who he kills as he's out for himself (or themselves, now that there's two of them), so there's no reason to suppose they'll go for Brendan anyway. Then we're left with Brendan alive, and a whole day tomorrow wasted on debating whether to lynch him tomorrow night instead.

So, convince me not to vote for Brendan and convince me who to vote for instead. In 5 minutes. Otherwise I'll have to stick.

This.

Let’s do the job ourselves and not rely on the bad teams.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

MY FULL 2 CENTS

Brendan is dead either tonight by sk in the morning my munch or tomorrow by lynch, Thats nearly a certainty if we dont lynch him tomight.

Doris has the benefit of being checked (apparently) and returned as NRV. If brendan is killed by baddies, then we can go doris next.

Derry has slipped under the radar while all this was happening and all in all made the biggest mistake of any of them by practically claiming he was SK

If im sk killed - it's derry or doris - protection would be nice if that'l work!!

I'm sticking to derry - We can figure out the other 2 tomorrow!

Brendan is openly wolfing here posting videos instead of trying to clear himself.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Hi genie

WTF I've been here all along?

Doesnt matter now its too late this lynch has been ****ed up

Abigail WW wrote: »
    MY FULL 2 CENTS

Brendan is dead either tonight by sk in the morning my munch or tomorrow by lynch, Thats nearly a certainty if we dont lynch him tomight.

Doris has the benefit of being checked (apparently) and returned as NRV. If brendan is killed by baddies, then we can go doris next.

Derry has slipped under the radar while all this was happening and all in all made the biggest mistake of any of them by practically claiming he was SK

If im sk killed - it's derry or doris - protection would be nice if that'l work!!

I'm sticking to derry - We can figure out the other 2 tomorrow!

You're so wrong. But vote for me if you like. I'm an NRV and will take one for the team if that's to be the case.

But I'll leave you all with this ditty in the event I'm dead

Isla WW wrote: »
    Doesnt matter now its too late this lynch has been ****ed up

Yep, my bad soz! I'm the village ****in idiot

• Advertisement

Cluster ****.

From Brendan

From Gabe

From me

From everyone. Sick sick feeling in my stomach now.

Hi genie

Eva is dodgy. Or blind. Or both? :pac::pac::pac:

Brendan is openly wolfing here posting videos instead of trying to clear himself.

i posted my hard claim!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Cluster ****.

From Brendan

From Gabe

From me

From everyone. Sick sick feeling in my stomach now.

If i had two bullets and it was physically possible to shoot myself and then shoot you that would be my plan. Especially me though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I think doris is goodie but im going to have to vote her as lynching brendan is game over for villagers

This is nonsensical

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Head melt

Now we wait and see. Possible we have an assassin at work too just to add to the paranoia. Didn’t want to bring that one up while we were trying to work this one out.

Too much info too little time.

If you are on the up and up that's a devious mechanic to give you.

If you aren't on the up and up **** you.

Doris WW wrote: »
    This is nonsensical

Are last potential priest over a nrv everytime, nothing personal but i would say your ok doris

• Advertisement

Head melt

Now we wait and see. Possible we have an assassin at work too just to add to the paranoia. Didn’t want to bring that one up while we were trying to work this one out.

Care to explain your genie comment when I've been here all night?

Advertisement