Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Angus is a bit crazy imo. He's jumping at shadows that aren't there. I see a bit of me in his actions actually :pac::pac:

At least in my case he is demonstrably wrong.

Angus WW wrote: »
    *drops mic*

Do you need a hand picking up the mic?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Seven uses of the word alpha within five posts. Two of which don't have alpha in it.

Alright well maybe it was 5 time within 5 posts and thats why she went back after she thought she completed it.

Do we still have this dog maybe we could use it to sniff out this theory. Its still really suss after Orlas thing tonight.

Although tbf it clears you of what I accused so I retract that bit :o

Also hope your feeling better Riona I feel bad to be jumping on you when your sick

Do you need a hand picking up the mic?

no leave it there I wont need it anymore. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Love this song.

• Advertisement

Alright well maybe it was 5 time within 5 posts and thats why she went back after she thought she completed it.

Do we still have this dog maybe we could use it to sniff out this theory. Its still really suss after Orlas thing tonight.

Also hope your feeling better Riona I feel bad to be jumping on you when your sick

Cheers for the retraction Angus. It just doesn't seem clean enough to be the task though.

Have another swing at me though if you'd like.

Hughes_FB0001_1.0.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I missed ye guys :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Liam, anything more about the letter?

Just curious as to whether you were told the exact trigger for you getting the letter.

Thought you said you were told it was cause you said Werewolf, but Hnery said he wasn't told why he got his.

Cheers for the retraction Angus. It just doesn't seem clean enough to be the task though.

Have another swing at me though if you'd like.

Hughes_FB0001_1.0.gif

It wasn't at you. I thought i had it wrapped up in a nice tidy package. :mad:

Loughc wrote: »

Snap, boards having a bit of a mare just like one of my namesakes.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

It wasn't at you. I thought i had it wrapped up in a nice tidy package. :mad:

To be fair it would have been a lovely package.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Just curious as to whether you were told the exact trigger for you getting the letter.

Thought you said you were told it was cause you said Werewolf, but Hnery said he wasn't told why he got his.

To be clear, i wasnt told.... i then asked and was denied. I was told the initial PM of finding the Almanac was all i was getting.

Loughc wrote: »

scott-hall-o.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Are you calling yourself a bad guy Derry....

Henry WW wrote: »
    Are you calling yourself a bad guy Derry....

Nah I'm the typical cookie cutter face sadly.

giphy.gif

The gif was supposed to say 'Hey Yo' but I copied over the wrong one :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'm not believing Orla for a second there

If simply because boards didn't start playing up till near enough voting time. By that stage, there was loads to go on with regards who to vote for, and the vote could have been cast anyway.

Yeah, pure fluff from ya.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Thanks Angus, and work away.

Just...

I did reply to your initial post about the alphas. A few people have carried on with your theory, but none have addressed that response of mine.

I don't mind, but remember that I would not have said that word so much only another poster replied to me, implying that he misunderstood my OP. In clearing up the confusion, that's what lead me to say 'A' a bunch of times.

Right im just going to say what we are all thinking

Riona posts yesterday 5 times the word Alpha in the space of 5 messages

Orla posts 5 times with the number 5 in it

So what. why the number 5

well the years the travel to in BTTF all end in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 5

Grasping at straws buddy.

I had no idea the posts went through. I kept getting 503 and 404 errors.

Trying to catch up here but am failing with some things...

Can anyone briefly explain to me what happened with Brendan?

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Trying to catch up here but am failing with some things...

Can anyone briefly explain to me what happened with Brendan?

Said he had a role, then said Lorraine McFly was dead. Then waited for a while. Then told us he was the apprentice priest.

There was also stuff going on where Gabriel tried to find out information on Doris rather than Brendan. Gabriel died, don't know what happened to his dog and apparently Doris is an nrv.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Maybe people are avoiding highlighting it but there was a claim made on thread even in our own native tongue that nobody has counter claimed.

There was also a claim that Einstein may be passed around perhaps the person being in charge of Einy being killed means this is potentially null and void however.

The Apprentice and the Dog owner were straight up contradiction each other in terms of how they both got their power so one had to be lying so in terms of us having info both Brendan and Gabi dying is probably one of the worst things that could happen especially with the SK killing Brendan as at least if the wolves had got him we would have known more.

At least you would think with their contradictory stories we probably got at least one wolf.

We don't know ifGabi was lying about Einstein or not but if she was telling the truth then most likely it was Doris she checked and if we got the truth about the response she is most likely NRV but I dont think anyone can be confirmed at this point because the sources of the info are dead / unreliable unless others come forward with proof of roles and tbh they should not make themselves obvious targets.

tbh even if we believe unverafiable things like The Almanac's power and the 96% villager that has even become unreliable heading into Day 3. I fear this won't be easy but hopefully another day means another potential power given out. To me ideally :pac:

unreliable heading into day 3 because of the new wolves in case that needed clarification.

and now to start my day

img]

now its stuff like that that makes lack of editing annoying, 3 posts in a row... shame

anigif_enhanced-5142-1462634963-4.gif

I think I have my head wrapped around the Brendan/Gabe/Doris stuff now, well, as much as the rest of the village seem to :pac:

Ah, even reading back over it in retrospect, it's a shítstorm. I can't honestly say 'Hey guys, you should have done this', cause I'm not sure if Brendan was telling the truth or not.

That said, Gabe's Einstein claim was a lot more forthcoming and he wasn't as vague about his role. However, Gabe is dead now as well.

Are people so sure that it's a case that one was lying and the other was telling the truth? Brendan was vague, but I'm not fully sure if he was lying.

Maybe they were both telling the truth, or as much of it as they were willing to part with at the time, and in that case we've taken a serious hit in the village.

Elsewhere...

I see that Conor has come out as Seamus McFly. I buy that claim for now, but am a bit concerned about the role from the description in the OP...

Seamus is a humble gentleman who moved from Ireland in the 1880's, but he won't settle for any nonsense. Each night he will invite a player to his farmhouse for a chat and some Whiskey, This player will lose all their powers while out rambling and could suffer a hangover.

This could hurt a roled villager as much as a wolf, right? What is to be gained for the village by Seamus having a chat with another player? What does a 'hangover' mean?

From my reading of it, it could hurt us as much as help us. That's not me trying to round on Conor btw, just trying to get clarification about the role and make sure that we put it to the best use for the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Riona WW wrote: »

I see that Conor has come out as Seamus McFly. I buy that claim for now, but am a bit concerned about the role from the description in the OP...

Seamus is a humble gentleman who moved from Ireland in the 1880's, but he won't settle for any nonsense. Each night he will invite a player to his farmhouse for a chat and some Whiskey, This player will lose all their powers while out rambling and could suffer a hangover.

This could hurt a roled villager as much as a wolf, right? What is to be gained for the village by Seamus having a chat with another player? What does a 'hangover' mean?

From my reading of it, it could hurt us as much as help us. That's not me trying to round on Conor btw, just trying to get clarification about the role and make sure that we put it to the best use for the village.

Agree. I even said) before I came out but after I knew my role) that Seams should not try to interrogate a good role player. The person I invited I did so on the basis of them being a NRV. I hope so anyway, and that they can clear me even if I can't clear them. With Boards troubles we've not had a chance to start yet. If George could protect me also that would be great. Unless, that is, he has a feel for a more important roled villager.

SNOWDAY

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Agree. I even said) before I came out but after I knew my role) that Seams should not try to interrogate a good role player. The person I invited I did so on the basis of them being a NRV. I hope so anyway, and that they can clear me even if I can't clear them. With Boards troubles we've not had a chance to start yet. If George could protect me also that would be great. Unless, that is, he has a feel for a more important roled villager.

I can confirm Conor is Sheamus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Fiona WW wrote: »

The Apprentice and the Dog owner were straight up contradiction each other in terms of how they both got their power so one had to be lying so in terms of us having info both Brendan and Gabi dying is probably one of the worst things that could happen especially with the SK killing Brendan as at least if the wolves had got him we would have known more.

Just to clarify, Brendan wasn't killed by the sk, he was lynched. Gabe was killed by sk.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Also SNOWDAY

Advertisement