Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Snow day anyone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I can confirm Conor is Sheamus.

I confirm Steve was the one invited to be interrogated.

Snow here anyway. Not sure if it means I'm getting the day off or not yet :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Snow here anyway. Not sure if it means I'm getting the day off or not yet :(

Fingers crossed your off

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I'll likely have a work from home day booooooo

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I'll likely have a work from home day booooooo

I do too but my boss is sick so it will be the bear minimum getting done. Just like yesterday

I do too but my boss is sick so it will be the bear minimum getting done. Just like yesterday

*Bare

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    scott-hall-o.gif
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Are you calling yourself a bad guy Derry....

Hmm, that's twice in a row between lynch and munch that Derry has basically taunted. First his threat to kill Connor, and now a gif referring to himself as the bad guy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Just curious as to whether you were told the exact trigger for you getting the letter.

Thought you said you were told it was cause you said Werewolf, but Hnery said he wasn't told why he got his.

I made a presumption that it was because I said that. I made that post at 10:50 and got the pm at 10:54. I had three posts up till then so it wasn't that hard to make a guess. This was never confirmed by the mods.

Hmm, that's twice in a row between lynch and munch that Derry has basically taunted. First his threat to kill Connor, and now a gif referring to himself as the bad guy.

Interesting now we know Conor is confirmed good.

The more we go, the more I'm convinced all the noise from Derry is deliberately disruptive. How much time between day one and two did we waste on his arguments?

And then he slips completely out of mind for the Lynch because he accused Brendan and then Brendan implodes while 'revealing'. Not buying it.

Copying the wrong gif? Please!!! Give us more credit than that.

The Conor death thread is so tasky now you have done two strange things two nights in a row.

• Advertisement

Can you use the letter again Liam? Or is it gone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Forget about death by wolves, was nearly death by snow this morning, car was skidding everywhere.

Just about to leave for the day when the email came through - SNOWDAY!!!!! :D:D

Derry WW wrote: »
    The gif was supposed to say 'Hey Yo' but I copied over the wrong one :o

What Google search term produced that gif and a hey yo one. I want to recreate the results.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Said he had a role, then said Lorraine McFly was dead. Then waited for a while. Then told us he was the apprentice priest.

There was also stuff going on where Gabriel tried to find out information on Doris rather than Brendan. Gabriel died, don't know what happened to his dog and apparently Doris is an nrv.

How do we know Doris is an NRV?

We don't.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

This game has a severe lack of gifs

It's funny how a single gif can turn everything on its head.
    Can you use the letter again Liam? Or is it gone?

It's gone. Or at least, the message I got was purely what you sent. There was no additional parts to it, mod instruction wise.

But larger context is Gabe came out and said he had a one time power of getting the role of whomever was leading the Lynch vote at 830.

We *think* that Doris was leading it at 830. Gabe got a role of nrv back from the mods. The only other person likely to be leading the vote at the time was Brendan, but he had just claimed app priest.

But larger context is Gabe came out and said he had a one time power of getting the role of whomever was leading the Lynch vote at 830.

We *think* that Doris was leading it at 830. Gabe got a role of nrv back from the mods. The only other person likely to be leading the vote at the time was Brendan, but he had just claimed app priest.

And to expand on that ... either Doris or Brendan was the NRV per Gabe (probably Doris) but only if we're believing Gabe had the power in the first place and passed on the true information afterwards. I tend to think he was on the up, but it should be still taken with a healthy dose of scepticism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

gazQR_s-200x150.gif

I'm guessing the check came back anonymous NRV because Gabriel probably would have came out and said it if it came back wolf.

I'm guessing the check came back anonymous NRV because Gabriel probably would have came out and said it if it came back wolf.

Yep. Only if Gabe was being straight with us though.

What did Brendan have to gain by dying? His story was such nonsense. He wasn't even on my ffa then decided to implode. I'm gonna check back at the ffa's. I reckon the alpha might be near to the top of that. The people who railroaded brendan are probably amongst the wolves. I think there are 5 wolves? I reckon they could afford to kill one of their own to save the alpha and to make themselves appear innocent if/when the real priest comes out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Nobody is 100% confirmed even old Sheamo is only confirmed in one persons eyes for the rest of us that person could be a lying wolf too. A few making a case for themselves but most of them aren't before the new wolves

Yep. Only if Gabe was being straight with us though.

I'm taking Gabriel at face value. He had very little to gain by all that nonsense. As I recall, he was nowhere near being lynching. It would be crazy for a wolf to do that.

Current list of alive players:
    Steve - being interrogated, confirm nothing about his team
    Conor - claimed Seamus, no counter claim, confirmed by Steve
    Isla -
    Derry - highest poster, suspected by quite a few, Brendan possibly sacrificed himself for him?
    Abigail - gives FFAs by following others' without reasons of her own
    Desmond -
    Henry - says he peeked Clodagh good, power could have been assigned to anyone so no guarantee of his team
    Angus -
    Eva -
    Liam - was passed on a letter from Gertrude, does not confirm his team
    Riona - sick as a dog
    Holly -
    Nigel -
    Phil - has stopped posting memes
    Frank -
    Fiona -
    Orla - didn't vote in Lynch 2, says it's due to Boards problems, though problems only started after lynch and everyone else managed to get a vote in. Then a potentially tasky quadruplicate post.
    Doris - potentially seen as good by Einstein via Gabriel.
    Clodagh - peeked as good by Henry, if Henry is to be believed, but a conversion also happened since, so who knows?
    Gertrude - originator of the letter, leaning good, as a baddie might have done more nefarious things with a message than she did.

Dead players:
    Barbara - modkilled
    Ewan - munched by SK Day 1
    Mary - munched by wolves Night 2
    Gabriel - munched by SK Day 2
    Katie - lynched Day 1
    Brendan - lynched Day 2

Current roles:
    Good:
    Marty
    Seer, Emmet Brown
    Lover, Jennifer
    Bodyguard, George
    Priest, Lorraine
    Interrogator - Seamus

Bad:
    Wolves:
    Alpha Wolf - Biff
    Match
    Griff

SKs:
    Gerald
    James

Also an Assassin who could be any of the above.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Nobody is 100% confirmed even old Sheamo is only confirmed in one persons eyes for the rest of us that person could be a lying wolf too. A few making a case for themselves but most of them aren't before the new wolves

Absolutely, a healthy dose of scepticism for me too. However, if I survive*, I get to interrogate somebody else. I have in mind somebody for next (With Steve's input, but of course his choice might be for the wolves' benefit if he chose a team-mate) but we could always put it to the vote and that way less chance of me choosing a wolf, and therefore more chance of me being believed.

*C'mon, George!!!!

What did Brendan have to gain by dying? His story was such nonsense. He wasn't even on my ffa then decided to implode. I'm gonna check back at the ffa's. I reckon the alpha might be near to the top of that. The people who railroaded brendan are probably amongst the wolves. I think there are 5 wolves? I reckon they could afford to kill one of their own to save the alpha and to make themselves appear innocent if/when the real priest comes out.

I spent most of the evening arguing that as a cAse against Dorris but it could equally work as a case against Derry too.....

I do believe Brendan was a wolf who sacrificed himself.

• Advertisement

I spent most of the evening arguing that as a cAse against Dorris but it could equally work as a case against Derry too.....

I do believe Brendan was a wolf who sacrificed himself.

I'm leaning towards this too.

Advertisement