Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Morning folks. Loving all your pictures, ye are a very pretty bunch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

Awwwww you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Which is why I remembered the question. I didn't say you were doing anything though. The question was not mine.

To be fair Derry didn't ask a question but I was wondering if Eva had any response to Derry's musings.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Well at least its not all fluff on day zero, a few interesting posts and semi accusations to witness.

Derry WW wrote: »
    That, would have been me too. You hanging onto my coat-tails dear Philip? No room in my pocket today thanks ;)

You too? I supported one question of you (from Mary I believe) and then one question based on your thoughts. What's this other time I hung on your coat tails?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    You too? I supported one question of you (from Mary I believe) and then one question based on your thoughts. What's this other time I hung on your coat tails?

Why support any if his questions.... did his questions need support

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    To be fair Derry didn't ask a question but I was wondering if Eva had any response to Derry's musings.

See my last post for response

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Well at least its not all fluff on day zero, a few interesting posts and semi accusations to witness.

I hate all that lovey dovey stuff too. Bleurgh!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

This you hun?

desmond-tutu-13.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Good morning all

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Morning all!

442898.JPG

Eva WW wrote: »
    See my last post for response

See it now, Eva

eva-longoria-talks-bloody-make-out-samberg.gif

Riona WW wrote: »

Disappointing to see no love for Phil Oakley of The Human League though :(

I do requests too

NaivePastBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Kept a little tabs on that early doors.

Liam also thanked OP before he posted and then posted his weird introduction stating he nearly forgot about the game...

I'm calling you out Liam. You be lying.
    That's interesting. Do you know roughly how long there was between Liam thanking the OP and making his first post? If it was minutes, it could be nothing. If it was hours, you could be onto something.
    Some of these players may have been just excited for the game to start. They briefly saw the OP and thanked it, but weren't in a position to post in thread until later. It's a good list to know though.

Riona nailed it. I had forgotten the game was starting. When I saw it was starting, I thanked the Op but the thread wasn't open yet. When the thread opened, I posted. Nothing. Ore sinister than that.

I'd find it more curious that someone was keeping tracks on who was thanking the OP so early tbh. It seems to be very, very eager to get playing when you're keeping track like that. Like, over eager.

Also, aabigal going task hunting when not bothering to read the rules to see gifs and **** ain't possibly a task. Makes me think she be trying to distract from actual tasks by trying to encourage people to look elsewhere. If you're so eager to start task hunting, surely you'd be making sure you know what to be looking for first?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    This you hun?

desmond-tutu-13.jpg

Could also be this fellow

latest?cb=20110501104829

Well seeing as we’re putting faces to names, this is me

giphy.gif

Practically perfect in every way ;)

t-b-gWLR.jpeg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I’m not sure whether thanking the OP and not posting immediately is too suspicious now.

We really have nothing to go on at the minute. But I suppose we will know soon enough if we need to start looking for a task

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW 31
    Derry WW 26
    Conor WW 19
    Holly WW 16
    Isla WW 13
    Mary WW 13
    Gabriel WW 11
    Ewan WW 11
    Abigail WW 10
    Liam WW 10
    Brendan WW 8
    Nigel WW 8
    Eva WW 7
    Riona WW 6
    Henry WW 6
    Loughc 5
    Desmond WW 5
    Orla WW 5
    Katie WW 3
    Frank WW 3
    Fiona WW 3
    Digital Solitude 2
    Gertrude WW 1
    Steve WW 1
    Kolido 1
    The_Valeyard 1
    Barbara WW 1

Ok so where are we... we know there’s a task to be done between start and munch. If someone dies then it’s been done. A lot of players have a small number of posts, which should be possible to check quickly. Based on that we should be able to either make a good hypothesis on a lower poster or else narrow one of the wolves to a higher posting group.

I’d assume the tasks might be subtle enough so we’ll likely still have accusations flying about but we should at least be able to narrow the field a bit here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    This you hun?

Yes it is I

archbishop-desmond-tutu.jpg

• Advertisement

81VStYnDGrL.jpg

Here we go with the longest 30 minutes

EVER!

Eva WW wrote: »
    Phil WW 31
    Derry WW 26
    Conor WW 19
    Holly WW 16
    Isla WW 13
    Mary WW 13
    Gabriel WW 11
    Ewan WW 11
    Abigail WW 10
    Liam WW 10
    Brendan WW 8
    Nigel WW 8
    Eva WW 7
    Riona WW 6
    Henry WW 6
    Loughc 5
    Desmond WW 5
    Orla WW 5
    Katie WW 3
    Frank WW 3
    Fiona WW 3
    Digital Solitude 2
    Gertrude WW 1
    Steve WW 1
    Kolido 1
    The_Valeyard 1
    Barbara WW 1

Ok so where are we... we know there’s a task to be done between start and munch. If someone dies then it’s been done. A lot of players have a small number of posts, which should be possible to check quickly. Based on that we should be able to either make a good hypothesis on a lower poster or else narrow one of the wolves to a higher posting group.

I’d assume the tasks might be subtle enough so we’ll likely still have accusations flying about but we should at least be able to narrow the field a bit here.

Top of the tree is auld Phil.

On the tasks, it's not clear that the evil team know what their task is and it's not clear whether they have a task every day. I'm guessing they don't have a task every day.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Morning all.

Can people please stop accusing anyone who applies a little bit of pressure on them? Mary, Liam I am looking at you both. It's not a good look.

There you go again saying I’ve accused you. I’ve never done that Doire.

Oh, really Mary?

Mary WW wrote: »
    Calm down Derry dearest. I didn't argue with you. I just believe that we should be looking for a task as the OP states that the evil team have to do one on thread in order to get their kill. We didn't start till late this afternoon and we only have to look until 10am. If there's a munch we could have some homework done at least.

Things to look out for:-
    • Phrases from the movie?
    • Hidden messages in first words of separate posts?
    • Hidden messages in first letters?
    • Songs?

I don't know what the task is so I don't know what I'm looking for. That's why I made the needle in the haystack comment. Any suggestions, please, let me know.

As it stands, you are being too defensive about everything to make me think that it's you doing the task.

Subtly trying to steer focus onto me, I see what you're doing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Morning all.

Can people please stop accusing anyone who applies a little bit of pressure on them? Mary, Liam I am looking at you both. It's not a good look.

"I suspect Liam for very flimsy reasons"

Uh, ok, I'm suspicious of how you're trying to push a narrative on such flimsy logic

"Omg! Don't accuse me, that doesn't look good guys!"

Liam WW wrote: »

Uh, ok, I'm suspicious of how you're trying to push a narrative on such flimsy logic

56556712.jpg

Oh, really Mary?

Subtly trying to steer focus onto me, I see what you're doing.

So, by using logic that I don’t think it’s you what I’m really saying is I think it’s you? Righty O

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »

No flimsy logic, I merely wanted answers to a genuine question I had. You had the time to log into new account and thank the OP, then your first post is that you 'nearly forgot' about the game?

BTW - using the game thread for information is NOT meta...

Advertisement