Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I trust one person now. Don't understand why anyone would think Brendan is self sacrifing for me. It was a Derry/Henry combo that served him up on a platter.

I work well on teams - shame this team village doesn't trust me. Noticing that Steve the past two mornings has steered conversation towards me for the day before backing out. He's claiming NRV or has done since the beginning same as myself and also tried to provide a distraction to get Doris lynched when Gab (who I'm certain was good) told us to lynch Brendan.

How did you and Henry serve up Brendan? Brendan hung himself.

It's not that difficulty to understand why Brendan took the attention to himself. In fact, if you think yourself and Henry "served him up", it makes you look like a goodie. That is exactly what I am suggesting happened, and you agree. This deflection to Steve doesn't bode well for you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I never found Marty, I was online and not posting so much because I read every single post each of you f**kers made in isolation looking for clues

Well if you are dying that means that either Gabriel was lying or Brendan was an NRV. My guess it Gabriel lied to protect your identity.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I'll peek as NRV regardless because I am in fact an NRV

Great then you will be confirmed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I never found Marty, I was online and not posting so much because I read every single post each of you f**kers made in isolation looking for clues

Figured Gab found a role.

Which makes Steve suspect for pushing you despite Gab telling us to kill Brendan.

But I don't care so can you kill me please.

It's not that difficulty to understand why Brendan took the attention to himself. In fact, if you think yourself and Henry "served him up", it makes you look like a goodie. That is exactly what I am suggesting happened, and you agree. This deflection to Steve doesn't bode well for you.

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif?ssl=1

• Advertisement

Which makes Steve suspect for pushing you despite Gab telling us to kill Brendan.

I only pushed Doris over Bren because I wanted us to sort Brendan today when we had more time.

And at the time, the info we had was Doris was a nrv. Well done putting forward she might not be pal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Well if you are dying that means that either Gabriel was lying or Brendan was an NRV. My guess it Gabriel lied to protect your identity.

Brendan was not an NRV

I had a feeling something was up when they said they received a role, not orientation. I was expecting more than NRV to be honest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'll peek as NRV regardless because I am in fact an NRV

Im not sure about this.
    However I am just an absent minded nrv

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

With one guess it's a tough task! Anything else you can tell us, especially in relation to the last sentence below?
    Kolido wrote: »
    Lover - JENNIFER PARKER - While sleeping at the porch door, Jennifer will have one guess each day to find Marty. If successful, she will join Marty in a shared room. However, the poor lass will dies of a broken heart when Marty dies. But, there is also more than meets the eye!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

IIRC, Derry pushed heavily that Brendan's FFA was lying. That was the entire start of Brendan's downfall in here, and the initial push that eventually led to everything else happening. Brendan hung himself, but Derry was the one who grabbed everyone and told them to watch.

Derry, to be blunt, this entire "OMG just kill me stichk" does nothing to help the village either. You know coming in that there'll be suspicions thrown your way, and this attitude you have basically just feels like protesting too much....

Steve WW wrote: »
    I only pushed Doris over Bren because I wanted us to sort Brendan today when we had more time.

And at the time, the info we had was Doris was a nrv. Well done putting forward she might not be pal.

Gab's reluctance to reveal who Doris was made it obvious (to me anyways) that Doris was a goodie

I had a feeling something was up when they said they received a role, not orientation. I was expecting more than NRV to be honest.

Wait I'm confusing myself. It was Henry who did that, wasn't it? Ignore the above.

so logically if Brendan was protecting someone in the running for lynch and it wasn't me it has to be Derry right?

Brendan was not an NRV

How do you know that?

Brendan was not an NRV

You know this for sure? Was he Marty? If not, what was he?

Liam WW wrote: »
    IIRC, Derry pushed heavily that Brendan's FFA was lying. That was the entire start of Brendan's downfall in here, and the initial push that eventually led to everything else happening. Brendan hung himself, but Derry was the one who grabbed everyone and told them to watch.

Derry, to be blunt, this entire "OMG just kill me stichk" does nothing to help the village either. You know coming in that there'll be suspicions thrown your way, and this attitude you have basically just feels like protesting too much....

I don't care I'm basically suspicious for everything I do so just kill me and be done with it cos....

irdc.gif

Conor WW wrote: »
    You know this for sure? Was he Marty? If not, what was he?

This is important as it determines whether Gabe or Brendan were telling the truth.

I don't care I'm basically suspicious for everything I do so just kill me and be done with it cos....

irdc.gif

Time for some more Demi

latest?cb=20141115013422

With one guess it's a tough task! Anything else you can tell us, especially in relation to the last sentence below?

there was a mix up with the guesses, the mods gave them all to me on the first day, I pointed out the mistake and did a task to get 2 more on yesterday and one I would have taken today

The last sentence I'm guessing refers to the revenge kill I get

• Advertisement

so logically if Brendan was protecting someone in the running for lynch and it wasn't me it has to be Derry right?

Yep supposedly so kill me. Release me from this mortal coil. I'm NRV and I have no idea why anyone would protect me but..

748.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Riona and Clodagh

Was this your FFA last night Nigel.....

Why those 2....

How do you know that?

Actually I don't but I know who I am and I know Gabe wasn't lying so Brendan was lying

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

You just didnt clarify last night, thanks in advance

tumblr_m6gikkMeXU1rys4czo1_500.gif

Henry WW wrote: »
    You just didnt clarify last night, thanks in advance

Marty didn't die last night.

Brendan was going for a sacrifice and to draw out a role.

Doris did good.

This is important as it determines whether Gabe or Brendan were telling the truth.

Gabe was Marty

Steve WW wrote: »
    Marty didn't die last night.

Brendan was going for a sacrifice and to draw out a role.

Doris did good.

It's also possible he was just a wolf or SK caught out and tried to stay alive for another day or two.

Don't get why he HAS to be protecting someone. Cos if Doris is good, and I know I'm good...

then he wasn't protecting anyone.

And I said this to Liam last night, we need to stop wrapping ourselves in conspiracy theories.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

irdc.gif

Okay, log out then please

• Advertisement

It's also possible he was just a wolf or SK caught out and tried to stay alive for another day or two.

Don't get why he HAS to be protecting someone. Cos if Doris is good, and I know I'm good...

then he wasn't protecting anyone.

And I said this to Liam last night, we need to stop wrapping ourselves in conspiracy theories.

You are doing a great job at stopping the team work you say the village isn't doing.

Advertisement