Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Gif I meant to post last night fwiw when responding to a mod

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I wish I could rob the delorean and go back to a time when I wasn't about to die :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Fiona's done nothing one way or another to sway me towards good or evil, so I'd not be on board with her.

Abi's FFA bugged me. I could get on board with her.

Derry - looking for you to use the bullet, promises of annoying us until lynch? Double bluff, or genuine pissed off villager (I've been there). Digi has confirmed that Biff will lose his power to be seen as good if being interrogated. So, if seer is still alive, I could interrogate him tonight, and seer could peek him. I presume if he was already peeked, they could re-peek, though maybe we need mod confirmation. I'm sort of 40/60 on the Brendan sacrifice thing, with 60% thinking he was protecting someone and that someone was most like Derry. But 60% isn't a overwhelming confidence either.

Clodagh - Henry's idea, on the off chance she's Biff (only 6% chance of that), not really liking it, though if they'd a free choice in conversion then maybe she'd have been a good choice and we'd get a wolf, even if not Biff. I don't think conversions have been free choices though. But not sure.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Fiona's done nothing one way or another to sway me towards good or evil, so I'd not be on board with her.

Derry - looking for you to use the bullet, promises of annoying us until lynch? Double bluff, or genuine pissed off villager (I've been there). Digi has confirmed that Biff will lose his power to be seen as good if being interrogated. So, if seer is still alive, I could interrogate him tonight, and seer could peek him. I presume if he was already peeked, they could re-peek, though maybe we need mod confirmation. I'm sort of 40/60 on the Brendan sacrifice thing, with 60% thinking he was protecting someone and that someone was most like Derry. But 60% isn't a overwhelming confidence either.

Clodagh - Henry's idea, on the off chance she's Biff (only 6% chance of that), not really liking it, though if they'd a free choice in conversion then maybe she'd have been a good choice and we'd get a wolf, even if not Biff. I don't think conversions have been free choices though. But not sure.

No matter what I say it gets twisted. And not posting is not my forte. So... I'll be GIFing my way to the grave.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Was this your FFA last night Nigel.....

Why those 2....

Certainly was.

Something clicked with me about Clodagh posting but it could of been day 1 chaos where everybody is trying to find their feet. Rustling branches so to speak.

Then Riona started to question my motives on Clodagh and didn’t like my answer so I thought maybe she was protecting clodagh. I thought voting for Riona would lead to me being killed (because I’d identified a Wolf nobody was paying attention to) and my death would lead people to checking her out. Yesterday as things went a bit crazy I didn’t know what to believe and thought it would be easier for a wolf to hide in the two main targets so rather then change and hide I was happy to leave it as is.

In terms of Clodagh I don’t know if we have a goody confirmng Clodagh or two wolves making a “lead the village” power play. Sure wouldn’t Biff show up NRV it peeked? Bold move (and unlikely if I am honest) if it was Biff but we still don’t have a trusted village leader.

I must stress, I’m always disappointed when the fun of GIFs and Pics is driven out of towns usually by day 2. Makes this place awfully serious.... Derry, my challange to you is to post pics like your life depends on it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Its much higher than six percent no....

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Certainly was.

Something clicked with me about Clodagh posting but it could of been day 1 chaos where everybody is trying to find their feet. Rustling branches so to speak.

Then Riona started to question my motives on Clodagh and didn’t like my answer so I thought maybe she was protecting clodagh. I thought voting for Riona would lead to me being killed (because I’d identified a Wolf nobody was paying attention to) and my death would lead people to checking her out. Yesterday as things went a bit crazy I didn’t know what to believe and thought it would be easier for a wolf to hide in the two main targets so rather then change and hide I was happy to leave it as is.

In terms of Clodagh I don’t know if we have a goody confirmng Clodagh or two wolves making a “lead the village” power play. Sure wouldn’t Biff show up NRV it peeked? Bold move (and unlikely if I am honest) if it was Biff but we still don’t have a trusted village leader.

I must stress, I’m always disappointed when the fun of GIFs and Pics is driven out of towns usually by day 2. Makes this place awfully serious.... Derry, my challange to you is to post pics like your life depends on it!

tumblr_mii6rjUBU51qb9fl4o2_500.gif

Ok so I just won a bullet and pistol to use by 9pm

• Advertisement

Abi also had me on there for the flimsiest f-ing reason ever

also loads of people ffa'd me for being a genie! and a lot of them are very silent now

Its much higher than six percent no....

1/18 = 5.6% - that was the scenario when she was peeked. That's for being Biff. She might well still be a wolf recruited after peek, which would increase the percentage some.

Doris WW wrote: »

also loads of people ffa'd me for being a genie! and a lot of them are very silent now

Go for Abi!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Tbh, there's a lot of people silent in general. If nothing else, Derrys ****posting is just giving genuine wolves a place to hide if Derry is innocent.

Go for Abi!

too late, the deal is done

Kill order gone in. I'll know if right shortly. Cos if right I get another bullet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Ok so I just won a bullet and pistol to use by 9pm

Lol well done.

too late, the deal is done

Declare who quickly

Steve WW wrote: »
    Lol well done.

You're dead btw.

Derry WW wrote: »
    You're dead btw.

You are very silly if you had a bullet and went for me.

• Advertisement

The letter and Almanac were announced so I made guessing Derry is just continuinhis "have fun" thingy.

I'm shooting Steve cos I think he's a wolf.

Liam WW wrote: »
    The letter and Almanac were announced so I made guessing Derry is just continuinhis "have fun" thingy.

Nah I shot Steve for reals.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Encouraging people to gif bomb the thread isnt a great idea, could be seen as helping the wolves. Both you and Derry should be aware of that.

Encouraging people to gif bomb the thread isnt a great idea, could be seen as helping the wolves. Both you and Derry should be aware of that.

Who is that directed to?

Boom b1tch

LOL

Steve WW wrote: »
    Who is that directed to?

Hush now you're dead.

Ok, based on the fact I've been working under the (hopeful) assumption that those powers can only be earned by goodies, I'm kind of back into Team Derry :P

• Advertisement

WTF, where did Derry get a bullet from?

Advertisement