Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Voting for Orla tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    So ... you're saying I chose well in my interrogation?

What role are you so, Assassin, I presume?

AH! Ok, theory

Derry is the assassin.

Every other discovered power (the letter and the almanac) were announced by the mods. This one wasn't.

The assassin, as his name suggests, gets a kill, in this case via a gun.

Derry was saving it, but this morning, when he felt Dorris was about to off him, he opted to use his power quickly, before he lost it or before he was kicked from the game. Even if Dorris was lying, he was prime suspect to get interrogated next too, blocking his ability to kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

i+luv+my+widdle+gun.gif

A gun had been found this morning, little bastard snuck it out the back door.

As you were.

Liam WW wrote: »
    AH! Ok, theory

Derry is the assassin.

Every other discovered power (the letter and the almanac) were announced by the mods. This one wasn't.

Derry was saving it, but this morning, when he felt Dorris was about to off him, he opted to use his power quickly, before he lost it or before he was kicked from the game. Even if Dorris was lying, he was prime suspect to get interrogated next too, blocking his ability to kill.

I'm not the assassin. I'm just an NRV who got handed a gun. Can we start killing low posters now please.

Doris kill Frank Fiona or Orla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    AH! Ok, theory

Derry is the assassin.

That was my theory too, when I posted it. But Derry said he was only told five minutes prior that he had bullets, so .... ???

• Advertisement

That was my theory too, when I posted it. But Derry said he was only told five minutes prior that he had bullets, so .... ???

Can we please start killing low posters. Doris offs Frank, Fiona or Orla and we lynch another.

I feel refocused.

Back to the death to low posters strategy.

It's time we nuked them all.

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm not the assassin. I'm just an NRV who got handed a gun. Can we start killing low posters now please.

Doris kill Frank Fiona or Orla.

Doris says her order's in already. Not sure why it's not been executed though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Voting for Orla tonight.

Good stuff you hairy wolf

Doris says her order's in already. Not sure why it's not been executed though.

Ok let's lynch Orla. Then Frank. Then Gertrude. Then Fiona.

• Advertisement

I feel refocused.

Your trying to bandwagon, sign of a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

i+luv+my+widdle+gun.gif

A gun had been found this morning, little bastard snuck it out the back door.

As you were.

giphy.gif

Ok, I've got nothing then.

I feel refocused.

You getting bullets doesn't clear you of being a baddie though.

Though, if what you say is true, and you got a second bullet if your first hit a baddie, then it'd mean you were aiming for baddies therefore aren't one yourself. But we have to decide if that bit is true or not.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Good stuff you hairy wolf

I don't care. You've done nothing all game. You're either a wolf or a bored NRV. In between my bouts of insanity I've tried to help the village.

You should die next. Not me.

Though, if what you say is true, and you got a second bullet if your first hit a baddie, then it'd mean you were aiming for baddies therefore aren't one yourself. But we have to decide if that bit is true or not.

Just interrogate me tonight. The wolves are all low posters I'm nearly certain of it now.

I was wrong about you and Henry, I apologise. Can we mount up and start killing non contributors now please.

I don't care. You've done nothing all game. You're either a wolf or a bored NRV. In between my bouts of insanity I've tried to help the village.

You should die next. Not me.

This confirms my suspicion.

You are in fact,

A moron.

Just interrogate me tonight. The wolves are all low posters I'm nearly certain of it now.

I was wrong about you and Henry, I apologise. Can we mount up and start killing non contributors now please.

Wrong about Steve too....

How do you know you were wrong about Henry?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I'm more inclined to think Derry is a goodie after getting a bullet. Would the mods really give the bad guys a bullet? Has that ever happened? Sure the baddies get a bullet every morning at 10am. We have no idea where we stand at the moment without the priest.

This puts me back to square one because Derry and Steve were my most suss. That whole theory with Brendan covering for someone puts Doris back in the line of sights.

This confirms my suspicion.

You are in fact,

A moron.

Not working. You're a wolf and I'm spending today getting you lynched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris what was your task for getting the extra guesses? we might have an idea then as to what kind of task the baddies might have been doing

• Advertisement

Ah, so finger pointing others has failed you moved on. Got ya.

You have to be a wolf. You jump your suspicions around to much. You accuse random people to see what sticks, you try to bandwagon people, and I dont believe the whole bullet story.

Wrong about Steve too....

How do you know you were wrong about Henry?

His play doesn't suggest wolf. Genuinely pissed off with me at points. Can we kill the low posters now and go down swinging as a proper village team?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Doris what are you on about when you say "I meant to die" etc. ??

Ah, so finger pointing others has failed you moved on. Got ya.

You have to be a wolf. You jump your suspicions around to much. You accuse random people to see what sticks, you try to bandwagon people, and I dont believe the whole bullet story.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Please lynch this wolf after me if you don't believe me.

I'm more inclined to think Derry is a goodie after getting a bullet. Would the mods really give the bad guys a bullet? Has that ever happened? Sure the baddies get a bullet every morning at 10am. We have no idea where we stand at the moment without the priest.

This puts me back to square one because Derry and Steve were my most suss. That whole theory with Brendan covering for someone puts Doris back in the line of sights.

Well, tasks can be won by anyone, good or evil, so my assumption was that bullets could be won by anyone too - it doesn't seem they were won for a task though as that would have been announced just as the letter and almanac were the past two days.

On balance, I do agree though. I've swung back to Derry being somewhat more likely to be good.

Not sure what that says about Doris though - I believed her Jennifer claim, but her shot hasn't hit yet, so what's up with that? If she is genuine then it could well be that Brendan wasn't covering for anyone after all - just like Derry suggested.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Please lynch this wolf after me if you don't believe me.

Im not feeling orla and your sense of who is a baddie has been off i think, fiona or frank would be a better bet

Frank is invisible

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

MOD NOTE

Lads rein in the personal abuse, you can shoot down a players ideas or theory's without resorting to insulting them.

Not working. You're a wolf and I'm spending today getting you lynched.

Ohh ive definitely hit a nerve.

You are a wolf.

Your attitude, play style, postings.

Im calling it now.

Derry is a wolf. Id fall on my sword over it.

Im just NRV, no role. No purpose. Not much to offer, tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Your trying to bandwagon, sign of a wolf

I honestly think Derry might be the one of the only players in the game that cant be called a bandwagonner to some degree. Hes been following his own agenda from the get go.

You, Orla, on the other hand have done nothing in the slightest to help. You barely posted and then last night during the bug you come out saying finally!!!!!! as if you couldnt wait to share something. Still waiting

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    I honestly think Derry might be the one of the only players in the game that cant be called a bandwagonner to some degree. Hes been following his own agenda from the get go.

You, Orla, on the other hand have done nothing in the slightest to help. You barely posted and then last night during the bug you come out saying finally!!!!!! as if you couldnt wait to share something. Still waiting

Waiting for what exactly?

Wtf do you want?

Advertisement