Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    If you want to lynch low posters, then why, when you'd a chance to off a player, did you chose one with one of the highest posts???

Missed this. I offed Steve cos he was trying to get Doris to kill me. So I shot him. And I'd do it again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Orla has not posted a single FFA yet, and missed a vote, right?

Who else has missed FFAs?

You're on both of them

I don't care about that :pac::pac: Two names both days is the bad part.

Orla has no FFAs done from those tables either.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Orla has not posted a single FFA yet, and missed a vote, right?

Who else has missed FFAs?

I missed the day 1 ffa, but I'm toast anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

My thoughts:

Steve - posting a lot of sense, now that he's posting properly.
    Isla - x
    Derry - probably too noisy to be a wolf
    Barbara - one single post
    Abi - x
    Des - helpful, logical, seems to post sense
    Henry - other than his brawl with Derry can't actually get a feel for any substance to him yet
    Angus - x
    Eva - x
    Ewan - x
    Mary - decent enough posts so far
    Liam - x
    Gabriel - x
    Riona - liking her posts, comes across as helpful, and saying this in the full knowledge that she suspects me.
    Holly - x
    Nigel - x
    Phil - quieter today than yesterday, not a whole lot of substance to his posts, but nothing suspicious either, a wolf probably wouldn't have come in blaring so much
    Frank - x
    Fiona - x
    Orla - x
    Doris - x
    Katie - rather suspicious, pops up when her lack of posting is commented on, makes fluffy and repetitive points
    Brendan - x
    Clodagh - x
    Gertrude - I'd be inclined to think her announcement of the letter was about being an unsure newbie. If she thinks it best to keep the letter quiet for now then that's for her to decide. I'm not going to cast shade at her for that choice

So, a lot of players I'm very unsure about. A few I've good vibes about. And a few in betweeners.

A tentative #FFA1 therefore would be:
    Katie - per above
    Barbara - at worst we off an uninterested, unhelpful player
    Eva - really just chosen at random from those marked x as nothing to go on
    Holly WW wrote: »
    Right Steve:

For phil I am in complete agreement about getting the lower posters more active but that isn’t a reason for lynching them.

Yourself: Agree with the reasoning for FFAs and also the theory about Gerty being quiet after finding the letter.

For Brendan, Liam, Eva and previously Riona its just a read I have of how they are trying to progress the game. As far as I can see there has been rather little fluff with them.

We have so little to go on but for the moment I am going to go with my gut and choose the following #FFA1

Orla: Posts saying she wanted to get involved earlier but then barely makes an appearance other than to fluff up her pillows

Frank: Almost anonymous throughout. Says this morning that he is here and raring to go but only give a couple of posts questioning the conversion, with a weak theory in my opinion and then dissapears

Mary: Like I said I dont get a good feeling reading her posts
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    FFA1

Gertie now based on her post saying "people seem to think I got a letter" If you didn't you've ****ed half our day

Katie's - duplicate post bugged me earlier, not much of substance from her and seems genuinely antagonistic for the sake of it. Unsure if its wolfy or shes just having a bad day.

Derry/Henry
    I've agreed and disagreed with part of each of their arguments but spent much of the afternoon points scoring.

Tbh it's a lousy FFA and I'd not vote for Derry or Henry because of they are wolves they'll slip up. Katie and now Gertie in particular have been little help to the village. I can't remember the other low posters but this strategy may come in to play depending on how the evening porgresses. I've to drive till 7 so will struggle to get a revised FFA in by then

giphy.webp
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    So this is all Babs had to say. Not a lot at all.

And the other one on my list is Fiona. Apart from an intro with 2 fluff posts she then made the old "If I am still alive after lynch" post.

why would she have been a target? for saying hi?

So my #FFA1

Doris - There is something about this lady and she is top of my list
    Barbara - Laying real real low, a robot post and nothing since. Think they wanted to get a post in
    Fiona - some classic wolf signs there with a side order of fluff
    Henry WW wrote: »
    My #ffa1

1. Katie - 9 posts, all fluff, one asking us to look out for posters who dont say much while posting.... then this

The sentence in bold is rich, all she has done is post nothing yet she denounces flaffing about..... yet has done nothing herself.

2. Nigel - 20 posts, very little in them until an hour and a half ago with his FFA. Effortlessly pops in posts and pops out, keeps his post count up to a decent level but doesnt contribute much. Nigels my number 2
    Steve WW wrote: »
    #ffa1

Katie - bumping up the post count on command, offered nothing to the village, not responding to questions.

Ewan - posting fluff, most of his 18 posts were yesterday, and now things are getting spicy all he is doing is posting rules and bandwagoning on what everyone else is talking about.

Orla - Super fluffy posts.

It could have been a good few posters Orla, so soz, but i picked you (so in a way you should kind of feel special?).
    Derry WW wrote: »
    For the record, I'm updating my #FFA1

1. Henry - obvious wolf is obvious

2. Katie - fluff and complaining about people posting fluff... could be the assassin I'm thinking.

3. Clodagh - have a feeling I can't shake about Clodagh more so than previous entrant here, Doris.

Gertrude, Angus and Doris also very suspicious imo.
    #FFA1

1. Henry - being deliberately obtuse and antagonistic the entire game. Providing nothing of any use to the table but negativity.

2. Katie - Fluffy wolfy fluffy wolf

3. Doris - genies be genies.

Ok, out till later.
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    #ffa1

mary - caught doing a task.
    abi - very quick response attack against me on nothing charges that were easily discredited.

So, this morning, I thought that this idea had fallen apart because there was no munch.
    Now, I am beginning to think that this idea now holds more water due to there being no munch.
    Mary WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Steve - for bumping Brendan's theory about me having the task when nobody else was listening.

Fiona - jumps on the Mary train

??? - Whovere was getting heat before I was thrown in a distraction.

Derry, do you have that info for my No3?
    Phil WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Gertrude - Not sure about this letter thing. I agree they have it but why not share (Perhaps they aren't allowed I suppose, but then why announce it)
    Henry - Thought that questioning of Holly was a tempt to throw suspicion on her
    Frank - talked about being raring to go, but hasn't really gone thus far
    Eva WW wrote: »
    First cut at an ffa here, I’ll refine later

#ffa1

Doris : late arrival plus fluff
    Nigel: lots of fluff
    Riona/ Steve/ Henry : one of these three is pocketing the others. Not sure which one yet but it’s happening
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    Ok this may change as I still am unsure:

#FFA1

Katie - Alot of fluff
    Abi - Not much substance to posts but seems to appear whenever she is mentioned
    Angus - Don't know why just a gut feeling
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    1. Katie
    2. Riona
    3. Des/Brendan

going to have to vote early so unless something changes my voting shuld match that a bit better than my previous one while catching up. If im not killed later ill be far more involved tommorrow too with better work hours etc but tbh Im just happy that Biff had a poor start / Marty a good one seemingly because almost everyone could be as dodgy as the next person. I'm not voting Gertie too but don't like the non replies to the letter Qs but think she probably has no choice atm
    Isla WW wrote: »
    FFA1

Katie
    Desmond
    Conor

Here are all the ones I could find through searching with the # for day one. Might be useful to look through the reasoning as well as the people.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »

Who you thinking of killing if I may be so bold to ask? Fancy taking a punt on a lower scale poster?

Riona is a good shout to lynch actually tbh.

While I know it's a half baked theory (which is all I'm good for),
    I'm aware that if Brendan sacrificed himself last night for you to survive, claiming you're dying tonight is a great way to avoid a lynch again tonight...

I'm aware that if Brendan sacrificed himself last night for you to survive, claiming you're dying tonight is a great way to avoid a lynch again tonight...

It would mean that the real Marty and Jen are dead or this is a ploy to tempt them out.

Ok I'm taking a step back for the afternoon, others need to get involved in a big way.

• Advertisement

If I don't die kill me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

One way of proving her is seeing her shot happen. Dunno why we'd wait. We should vote for her to kill someone soon, and then another vote for lynch. Lumping them all together is a waste. If somebody is shot and that somebody is the person Doris named, then I'd be very happy to leave her die of her broken heart.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ok I'm taking a step back for the afternoon, others need to get involved in a big way.

Awwwww. You lied to me. You promised you would spend the day trying to lynch me.

One way of proving her is seeing her shot happen. Dunno why we'd wait. We should vote for her to kill someone soon, and then another vote for lynch. Lumping them all together is a waste. If somebody is shot and that somebody is the person Doris named, then I'd be very happy to leave her die of her broken heart.

My vote is on Orla or Riona.

I'm on board for this, maybe do an FFA with a cut off of 3pm then I'll shoot?

So yeah, Doris, can you shoot by, say, 3pm? That then gives us 6 hours to discuss who to lynch from who's left.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

This makes sense.

Im happy with that.

I thought you'd already given the order?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

But why? What good are they doing remaining in the game? They're sure as sh1t not helping the village.

Could be a rolled vollahwr or do you not get that logic

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

So do an FFA to get a top 3 and then you pick? Id be down with that

• Advertisement

My #FFA 3.1 for Doris to shoot:

Orla - for missing vote on spurious excuses and not contributing much.
    Angus - for not contributing enough.
    Riona - for change in posting style potentially a woken wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Fair point but I imagine it can be changed as she has until the lynch to use it

I did but it seems there was confusion among the mods one said i should have died at munch the other said i had til lynch. so now I have til lynch

Ok, right. So what strategy do you propose Henry? Just wondering.

FFA would be my route

#FFA3.1

1. Orla - Wolf.
    2. Riona - Posting under the illusion of being helpful but missing for long periods of the day. Always well caught up though...
    3. Frank - Nothing in his posts suggest helpful villager.

#FFA 3.1

Fiona
    Abigail
    as per my FFA 2

Henry WW wrote: »
    FFA would be my route

I get that and I'm not saying we don't do FFAs but today is literally the first time we looked at them again..

#FFA3

Orla - As talked about today
    Rinoa - Behaviour changed between day one and two. Possible convert?

3 is basically just a pick for the sake of it, but I've no read on Angus, Abi or Fiona which is bad for day 3. So I'll say Frank.

I did but it seems there was confusion among the mods one said i should have died at munch the other said i had til lynch. so now I have til lynch

Ah I see, but can you decide to shoot at any stage before the lynch? Or will it be done at the lynch?

• Advertisement

FFA3

Nigel
    Clodagh
    Riona

Advertisement