Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    So, by using logic that I don’t think it’s you what I’m really saying is I think it’s you? Righty O

Nope, you're planting a seed into people's minds that I'm being defensive. It's steering and you know it.

Steve WW wrote: »
    56556712.jpg

Do you even know what Meta means?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Top of the tree is auld Phil.

On the tasks, it's not clear that the evil team know what their task is and it's not clear whether they have a task every day. I'm guessing they don't have a task every day.

The op is pretty clear that there’s an on thread task in order for them to get their kill though. Wouldn’t really make sense for them to not know what they had to do would it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I wonder if we will ever find out what the on thread tasks were?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Anyone seen this guy this morning? No posts in hours

BJu2l7vCcAAowc7.jpg

Lots of finger pointing this morning, be interesting to see if there is a munch this morning. Only a handful of no posters and a relatively small number of posts to go through to spot potential tasks

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Jeez Derry, relax

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Do you even know what Meta means?

442905.JPG

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Why support any if his questions.... did his questions need support

I supported one of his questions Henry. I wanted to see Eva's response to Derry's comment and said as much. I also thought Mary made a decent point against Derry so I said as much.

I supported one of his questions Henry. I wanted to see Eva's response to Derry's comment and said as much. I also thought Mary made a decent point against Derry so I said as much.

I'm still confused why you failed to point that out until someone else did it for you if it was a decent point.

Eva WW wrote: »
    The op is pretty clear that there’s an on thread task in order for them to get their kill though. Wouldn’t really make sense for them to not know what they had to do would it?

Pretty clear there is a task, what is not clear is that they know what it is. Not beyond the realms of possibility that no one should die on the first morning. Why not leave that up to chance?

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Anyone seen this guy this morning? No posts in hours

BJu2l7vCcAAowc7.jpg

Lots of finger pointing this morning, be interesting to see if there is a munch this morning. Only a handful of no posters and a relatively small number of posts to go through to spot potential tasks

giphy.gif

I'm still confused why you failed to point that out until someone else did it for you if it was a decent point.

Because I didn't think of it. If I had I'd have said so. But I'm coming around to the idea that the evil team don't know what their task is.

Pretty clear there is a task, what is not clear is that they know what it is. Not beyond the realms of possibility that no one should die on the first morning. Why not leave that up to chance?

In my dreams of another life there’s always a degree of knowledge about tasks given.

But you've failed to respond to my question asking about me hanging on your coattails. You made it seem like I'd jumped on the back of more than one of your comments/thoughts. I'd like to know the other(s) please.

Because I didn't think of it. If I had I'd have said so. But I'm coming around to the idea that the evil team don't know what their task is.

Ah I dont know, seems a bit simplistic to have a task and not have any idea of what's involved. You could be right but I'd say unlikely IMO

Eva WW wrote: »
    In my dreams of another life there’s always a degree of knowledge about tasks given.

But there's already a degree of uncertainty about the goodie tasks. If they aren't known it's not a massive leap to the baddie task being unknown.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ah I dont know, seems a bit simplistic to have a task and not have any idea of what's involved. You could be right but I'd say unlikely IMO

Again the goodie tasks seem to be random ones, from what I understand of the OP. Could be reading it wrong though.

"But wait!!....!there's more, there will be 3 on-thread tasks to win goodies, one task each day on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. What the tasks and prizes are, are anyone's guess"

But you've failed to respond to my question asking about me hanging on your coattails. You made it seem like I'd jumped on the back of more than one of your comments/thoughts. I'd like to know the other(s) please.

I didn't deem it necessary ;)

I didn't deem it necessary ;)

Didn't deem it necessary or couldn't back up your post?

Again the goodie tasks seem to be random ones, from what I understand of the OP. Could be reading it wrong though.

"But wait!!....!there's more, there will be 3 on-thread tasks to win goodies, one task each day on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. What the tasks and prizes are, are anyone's guess"

Fair point but I'd presume on thread tasks for the bad guys will be known about but your reading of the OP makes sense.

• Advertisement

If the baddies do know their task then I've been way off the mark of late, like my namesake

Phil+Jones.gif

If I die, strategy going forward should be lynch low posters and peek high ones.

Too many dreams I have had wind up with people barely paying attention to the game surviving till the end and making a mess of it for the village.

Those active enough will be grand, they'll slip up eventually if they're evil or be peeked. Need an active village moving into the latter stages of the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Thoughts based on the theme

Maybe theres someone who has to try and predict something that's going to happen (say cause they have an Almanac from the future?) and if they can predict someone is going to do something here, with that person being unaware what they are doing has been predicted, the goodies win? so the goodies who are doing the actions wouldn't know they were actually doing a task, but someone out there might?

If I die, strategy going forward should be lynch low posters and peek high ones.

Too many dreams I have had wind up with people barely paying attention to the game surviving till the end and making a mess of it for the village.

Those active enough will be grand, they'll slip up eventually if they're evil or be peeked. Need an active village moving into the latter stages of the game.

"I'm totally a goodie people, look how concerned I am about the village!"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Thoughts based on the theme

Maybe theres someone who has to try and predict something that's going to happen (say cause they have an Almanac from the future?) and if they can predict someone is going to do something here, with that person being unaware what they are doing has been predicted, the goodies win? so the goodies who are doing the actions wouldn't know they were actually doing a task, but someone out there might?

hqdefault.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Hopefully when the mods announce the first munch it will give us something to work off.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

As Doc and Marty looked around at the destruction of Hill Valley, they could scarcely believe their eyes at what Biff had managed to turn the town into in a matter of months, as he killed all opposition to his rule.

One thing was clear, they were going to need Docs Delorean back to save the town. A small contingent of townsfolk backed Doc and we're ready to give their lives to end Biff's reign of terror.

Unfortunately, this was looking more like a guarantee everyday.

However, Biff had grown lazy, and as he sat comfortably in his office, such was his overconfidence that he had started to relax the security on the compound, underestimating the townsfolk. 

Unluckily for him, they had a plan.

It wasn't until he heard the rev of the engine that he thought they would be brazen enough to steal the car back. As he looked out his window, he watched in vain as the car sped into nothingness.

tenor.gif?itemid=4584294

No munch or tardy mods?

Steve WW wrote: »
    hqdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

So no kill cause Biff was "lazy" and didn't complete his task?

Advertisement