Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    #FFA 3.1

Fiona
    Abigail
    as per my FFA 2

Oooh, forgot about Abi. Ah well. Leave her until my 3.2 :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Ah I see, but can you decide to shoot at any stage before the lynch? Or will it be done at the lynch?

i was told Lynch is the latest but if I want to shoot earlier I just need to confirm it in the backroom, I've been told I'll shoot myself after so I'm assuming that means I die straight away.

Am compiling FFAs btw.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Think I have caught up on the past few hours so her is my current FFA might change once I can get into things a bit more later

#FFA3

1. Orla
    2. Riona
    3. Derry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    i was told Lynch is the latest but if I want to shoot earlier I just need to confirm it in the backroom, I've been told I'll shoot myself after so I'm assuming that means I die straight away.

Thanks, good to be clear. Otherwise this by 3pm stuff would be useless really.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Anyone have a handy list of those alive and those dead and when they died by any chance?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

#ffa3

Fiona
    Frank
    Rioana

Phil WW wrote: »
    Anyone have a handy list of those alive and those dead and when they died by any chance?

Eva and Steve killed since then though:
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Current list of alive players:
    Steve - being interrogated, confirm nothing about his team
    Conor - claimed Seamus, no counter claim, confirmed by Steve
    Isla -
    Derry - highest poster, suspected by quite a few, Brendan possibly sacrificed himself for him?
    Abigail - gives FFAs by following others' without reasons of her own
    Desmond -
    Henry - says he peeked Clodagh good, power could have been assigned to anyone so no guarantee of his team
    Angus -
    Eva -
    Liam - was passed on a letter from Gertrude, does not confirm his team
    Riona - sick as a dog
    Holly -
    Nigel -
    Phil - has stopped posting memes
    Frank -
    Fiona -
    Orla - didn't vote in Lynch 2, says it's due to Boards problems, though problems only started after lynch and everyone else managed to get a vote in. Then a potentially tasky quadruplicate post.
    Doris - potentially seen as good by Einstein via Gabriel.
    Clodagh - peeked as good by Henry, if Henry is to be believed, but a conversion also happened since, so who knows?
    Gertrude - originator of the letter, leaning good, as a baddie might have done more nefarious things with a message than she did.

Dead players:
    Barbara - modkilled
    Ewan - munched by SK Day 1
    Mary - munched by wolves Night 2
    Gabriel - munched by SK Day 2
    Katie - lynched Day 1
    Brendan - lynched Day 2

Current roles:
    Good:
    Marty
    Seer, Emmet Brown
    Lover, Jennifer
    Bodyguard, George
    Priest, Lorraine
    Interrogator - Seamus

Bad:
    Wolves:
    Alpha Wolf - Biff
    Match
    Griff

SKs:
    Gerald
    James

Also an Assassin who could be any of the above.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Derry
    - very erratic
    - changes mind far to easily
    - accusing multiple people
    - has been wrong before
    - loose canon
    - bad with guns
    - to random and a threat to the village
    - probably a wolf trying to distract us keeping her hairy friends well hidden

Liam

- been at me for a while now, without clear reasoning
    - admits he is easily confused and not sure what is going on
    - appears to be too much of the helpful villager tole
    - constantly mentions 'alarm bells'

Fiona

- doesnt sit right with me. I dont trust her
    - eager yesterday for early FFA, why?
    - claims she wad interested in finding out who was leading the village. Did she? Or did she want that role
    - her post count is as low as mine, good guy hiding low, bored, or possible baddie

Orla WW wrote: »
    Derry
    -

Fiona

- doesnt sit right with me. I dont trust her
    - eager yesterday for early FFA, why?
    - claims she wad interested in finding out who was leading the village. Did she? Or did she want that role
    - her post count is as low as mine, good guy hiding low, bored, or possible baddie

I was not eager in fact I was the opposite asking people why do FFAs so early, even got thrown on someones FFA cos they said I wouldn't do them up until I was answered which itself was also not true.

The person leading the Village is usually the one talking the most which is why I am still weary of Derry. Posts an awful lot but contradicts himself at time.

low post count is mostly cos of day 1, could go into details but thats reeal life stuff.

Just cleaing up as I go

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

#FFA3.1

Orla- Never once been sure about her

Angus- Pops in last night. Drops an ill-advised mic and then dont hear from him at all today when there is so much going on. Seems like a wolf re-evaluating

Abigail - Hadnt really been on my radar until last night when the wholse brendan thing was happening. Was clear to everyone that he had to go yet she said to hang onto him and he wouldve been sk or munched later. However we all believed we had a baddy(making a bull role claim) so why would you let him live.

And i realise that ive said before its possible that he was just a villager who had had enough but last night my vote didnt leave him once. He was either a baddie or a nuisance. Had to go either way

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Not sure who to go for. My three prime suspects have been exonerated to a degree

Derry, I think you getting the bullets puts you on the goodie list but I was so sure before that you were bad
    Doris, suss because of the brendan situation. Mostly cleared by Gabriel and is allegedly going to die anyway
    Steve, thought he was a wolf hiding in plain sight

#FFA3
    ???
    ???
    Profit

I'll be back to come up with really ones. I don't like going for low posters but haven't got much else to go on right now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Hi. I'm here now, see I've taken some heat for being a low poster so feel free to shake this tree

I'd have a tentative #FFA3 of
    Abigail - didn't like the following other's votes for her ffa just because. could be uninterested villager but I think it could be a panicked wolf coming up with an excuse for randomly compiling an ffa already knowing who her teammates are
    Orla - today she's popped back in but posting almost entirely fluff and just been at derry really

Not sure on third. Derry is driving me mad and seems to be distracting the village more than anything else. If he is an NRV he's doing more damage than good. If he is a wolf its a very good play

Why can't a wolf have a gun/bullets?
    enhanced-buzz-27191-1375077109-8.jpg

top 3 posters on thread now

Derry WW 418
    Steve WW 329
    Henry WW 219

why be so gungho about killing low posters but take out the only poster even nearly directing the conversation as much as yourself?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    top 3 posters on thread now

Derry WW 418
    Steve WW 329
    Henry WW 219

why be so gungho about killing low posters but take out the only poster even nearly directing the conversation as much as yourself?

Following along so I'll reply.
    He tried to get me killed and I'm good so I retaliated, simples.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Why can't a wolf have a gun/bullets?
    enhanced-buzz-27191-1375077109-8.jpg

I just think its too imbalanced. I guess I could be wrong. Derry is on my ffa in that case

Derry WW wrote: »

okay that is a logical line of thinking I can follow but it obviously does contradict what you were saying when you yourself did not have the overall say on whos next. I hope your good and just drew heat on yourself with your I don't care attitude but I won't be following the loudest voice in the village until I feel you might not be a potential wolf. It's not so long since the narrative was that Brendan was trying to divert attention from either you or 1 other and since then you have drawn heat while the other has become more verified but not totally I think.

I just think its too imbalanced. I guess I could be wrong. Derry is on my ffa in that case

You never know how they could re address an imbalance in a game like this, Einstein could show up again or this Mayor could turn out to be aces, or we jusmp to the future again and Marty's kid wakes up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    #FFA3.1

Orla- Never once been sure about her

I get youre unsure about her, i am.

But as a reason alone its not great, without a seer in play we cant he sure about anyone.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    I get youre unsure about her, i am.

But as a reason alone its not great, without a seer in play we cant he sure about anyone.

with so many new werewolves along the way too don't trust anyone till they are 100% cleared and because of the Biff NRV loophole nobody is fully clear.

Thats terribly selfish and isnt not playing in the villages best interests.

I still think you are good, but you arent helpful to the village.

I think its wise to not take your lead in any lynch.

with so many new werewolves along the way too don't trust anyone till they are 100% cleared and because of the Biff NRV loophole nobody is fully clear.

Thats my point , then why has orla popped up on Hollys FFA above others

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Thats terribly selfish and isnt not playing in the villages best interests.

I still think you are good, but you arent helpful to the village.

I think its wise to not take your lead in any lynch.

I don't really care tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Shes been number 1 in both my FFAs so far and has shown me nothing at all to change that

Holly WW wrote: »
    Shes been number 1 in both my FFAs so far and has shown me nothing at all to change that

Just goong on what was said on your ffa, why has she been number 1 thus far

Holly has the same number of posts as me but without a reason given id have no better Idea than if she posted as much as you. I personally found the not voting last time and blaming the problems everyone else experienced later was very odd added to her getting involved less than most with regards Orla but that isn't the strongest.

I don't really care tbh.

My point exactly, if you dont care rather you go away

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

#FFA3.1

1. Orla - Wolf.
    2. Riona - Posting under the illusion of being helpful but missing for long periods of the day. Always well caught up though...
    3. Frank - Nothing in his posts suggest helpful villager.

I'm well caught up because it would be absolutely pointless me trying to play (and enjoy) WW by only reading a few posts on each page. I found that out the hard way in my first game.

A few people have said that my posting style has changed, that is wrong. My posting frequency has changed, and I did my best to explain it last night, but my style is still very much the same.

I know I've no choice, but this is how I feel: I will happily take a bullet or a noose if there's some greater cause to serve the village. However, the only reason I can see here is because we're shít out of ideas, have a bullet, and we may as well off some low posters.

I agree about the low posters by the way, there has to be at least a wolf in there, all game, every game, but what defines a low poster?

Me myself, I have about 40 posts made so far. But most of those posts are longer than 10 posts combined from another user. The amount of shít gifs and memes which are padding the post-count of some of the higher posters shouldn't be overlooked in this case. In the time it takes me to make one post, another poster might have 5+ gifs and one-liners posted.

So Derry who has spent the few days clogging up the place with shítposts and spent this morning crying that he wasn't going to play because no one was listening to him, is back leading the low poster strategy now. Just throwing out names for the cull, because low poster = wolf. Convenient that this now shifts focus away from Derry who had a bit of heat building on him up until that.

I definitely think there's wolf-gold to mined in the low posters strategy, I've been investigating some names myself, but to put all of our eggs in that basket and taking a random shot in the dark is an underwhelming strategy for Day 3.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Fiona I think this is a weak attempt by you to deflect the heat coming your way

Advertisement