Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    You wont. You never had any to begin with.

Thats true

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Wolf. And yet, ye ignore it.

tenor.gif?itemid=3892233

I just find it funny after you attacking me for doing this you come out with the same nonsense.

So forgive me for laughing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

So unless she throws us a curve ball Doris is now expected to kill Orla and then die herself? Would be great if we found out who Orla was after.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=3892233

I just find it funny after you attacking me for doing this you come out with the same nonsense.

So forgive me for laughing

You're laughing because you're a wolf. Probably also Liam. Cant wait for ye to die. Ill toast your deaths in the netherworld.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    So unless she throws us a curve ball Doris is now expected to kill Orla and then die herself? Would be great if we found out who Orla was after.

Im an NRV

Another crap decision by a crap village

Who are you btw?

• Advertisement

You're laughing because you're a wolf. Probably also Liam. Cant wait for ye to die. Ill toast your deaths in the netherworld.

CelebratedBothAnemoneshrimp-max-1mb.gif

About me anyways.

Hurry up and shoot so i can give out about ye in the deadroom.

CelebratedBothAnemoneshrimp-max-1mb.gif

About me anyways.

Either a wolf or a terrible distraction and waste if time and effort for the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I'm NRV but I believe every person says they are a NRV so...

tbh I am not sold on Derry either as everyone seemed to just stop being suspicious of him because he killed Steve. Personally I don't think that makes him good but most people don't seem to trust you so unless my reading of the situation is wrong I think Doris is going to act

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Might be time for Priest and / or Seer to come out - third day is usually average. Especially if there's good information to impart?

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I'm NRV but I believe every person says they are a NRV so...

tbh I am not sold on Derry either as everyone seemed to just stop being suspicious of him because he killed Steve. Personally I don't think that makes him good but most people don't seem to trust you so unless my reading of the situation is wrong I think Doris is going to act
    Well ye were wrong and Doris will f*ck up and kill an nrv helping the wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I believe orla, no one defending her also leads me to believe the wolfs don't care if she dies

If she knew she was going to be shot any second do you not think she would have come out with something better than i am a nrv,

Don't waste the bullet on her

Well ye were wrong and Doris will f*ck up and kill an nrv helping the wolves.

Better than hitting a rolled goodie anyway though

Since when did getting shot take so long.

Ive things to do, snowmen to build.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Better than hitting a rolled goodie anyway though

So hit a goodie cause....stuff.

Illogical.

Wolf munch much?

The consensus was that FFAs would be a guide for Doris. She can still make her own decisions based on her own information too.

Hoping she hurries up and shoots whoever though. Will still have vague doubt over her until it happens.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Oops. Steve was good. No extra bullet for me.

giphy.gif

I just spat my coffee out at this :D sorry steve :( but it was pretty funny

Isla WW wrote: »
    I believe orla, no one defending her also leads me to believe the wolfs don't care if she dies

If she knew she was going to be shot any second do you not think she would have come out with something better than i am a nrv,

Don't waste the bullet on her

As a matter of interest, what about Orla's 63 posts convinces you that she's NRV?

Conor WW wrote: »
    As a matter of interest, what about Orla's 63 posts convinces you that she's NRV?

What makes you think im a wolf? As a matter of interest

Conor WW wrote: »

The ones at the end just now

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Soz guys actual urgent work came up

I've put the kill in and said no backsies, hopefully it's done whenever a mod comes along

If dorris shoots wrong and hits a goodie then we are down 2 goodies when doris dies, i dont think we can take that hit especially if we lynch wrong and sk get a villager at 9

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

It's great that this whole bullet thing has diverted us from looking at Eva's death, some prominent posters' erratic nature today, Steve (was he good or bad? Does it matter?), who we should recommend to Conor/Sheamus to invite in for his next conversation.

Just pages and pages of desperation, and on day 3 we need better. If I take the bullet, will some villagers please look into some of the above?

So long, its been awful.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Soz guys actual urgent work came up

I've put the kill in and said no backsies, hopefully it's done whenever a mod comes along

Hey. Sorry, if this works, about being on your case all day yesterday :(

Isla WW wrote: »
    If dorris shoots wrong and hits a goodie then we are down 2 goodies when doris dies, i dont think we can take that hit especially if we lynch wrong and sk get a villager at 9

Unless she doesn't use the bullet at all, there was always a risk of that between now and lynch anyway.

Riona WW wrote: »
    It's great that this whole bullet thing has diverted us from looking at Eva's death, some prominent posters' erratic nature today, Steve (was he good or bad? Does it matter?), who we should recommend to Conor/Sheamus to invite in for his next conversation.

Just pages and pages of desperation, and on day 3 we need better. If I take the bullet, will some villagers please look into some of the above?

Steve was good cos I didn't get an extra bullet.

But I'm not sorry even one bit I shot him cos he was trying to kill me.

[IMG]https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f1bce4f8b02a580efb997a53e3f05a6f[/IMG And I did.[/img]

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    #FFA3.1

Abigail - Hadnt really been on my radar until last night when the wholse brendan thing was happening. Was clear to everyone that he had to go yet she said to hang onto him and he wouldve been sk or munched later. However we all believed we had a baddy(making a bull role claim) so why would you let him live.

And i realise that ive said before its possible that he was just a villager who had had enough but last night my vote didnt leave him once. He was either a baddie or a nuisance. Had to go either way

I'm not sure you understand the game if your logic rests on the above.

We had a choice last night with brendan - if he was telling the truth the wolves would have HAD to kill him as he said he was apprentice priest - they couldnt have let him live. So if he survived the munch, we could kill him later with no backlash.

3 other people said the same thing - Why you decided to pick my post opinion the matter to get me lynched is strange,

Do you understand what the above means? Serious question, do you realize why it wouldnt have made a difference if we killed him or not?

Steve was good cos I didn't get an extra bullet.

But I'm not sorry even one bit I shot him cos he was trying to kill me.

main-qimg-f1bce4f8b02a580efb997a53e3f05a6f

And I did.

Stupid meme

• Advertisement

What makes you think im a wolf? As a matter of interest

For the reasons stated in my FFA. I'm not close to sure about it, but I don't think we should waste Doris' bullet, and I do think we should have her decision out of the way so we can concentrate on who to lynch.

Advertisement