Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Soz, didn't mean to quote Doris too. That was for later! :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I use noose imagery cause lynching's are typically portrayed as hangings....

I've always pictured pitchforks and torches

Anyone wondering why the mods have posted re the mayor but said nothing about doris's kill order?

Frank WW wrote: »

Anyone wondering why the mods have posted re the mayor but said nothing about doris's kill order?

YES! Very much so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Like, if you've got a strong stomach, google pictures of a lynching or check out the wiki page of lynches; it's usually involving groups of people with pitchforks and torches standing round a body hanging from a tree.

And yes, very much so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Sorry - I may have missed it - but I see no mention of the Mayor before the mod note - Is this a new role?

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Sorry - I may have missed it - but I see no mention of the Mayor before the mod note - Is this a new role?

Relatively yes. I think he woke this morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Alright Derry

Day 1 you offer to be the 8:59 poster each day to save the village from possible assassin kill

After day 2 when there is 2 conversions to the wolf team you didnt do it. You made some excuse about Steve last night doing it but even when its a really villager thing to do you shot him still.

Your whole game plan all the time was to lynch low peek high but the times when they have come up on thread you have pushed for the peek to be low and you have killed high yourself.

So while I believe you strategy day 1 to be true I think you have shown too much inconsistency since for you to still be a nrv.

I also think if you die and turn out to be a wolf then it might lead us to Henry and it turn to Clodagh (now I could be way off here but there is nothing that suggest to me that prizes could be just won by team good its just a random thing that the mods predetermined)

Conor WW wrote: »
    Relatively yes. I think he woke this morning.

Why do you think he woke? Have you any other reasoning other than the mod note? Is there a mention of an awakening this morning? I had 20 pages to catch up on when I got up so it's very possible I missed it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

here is the mention before now
    Kolido wrote: »
    1885 No longer felt safe anymore, it was time to go back... go BACK TO THE FUTURE.

Everyone bundled in and off they went to 1985. When the Delorean stopped they were greeted by a familiar face.

Mayor Goldie Wilson has been activated. Not happy with what he is seeing Mayor Wilson has vowed to help clean up Hill Valley once and for all.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Soz guys actual urgent work came up

I've put the kill in and said no backsies, hopefully it's done whenever a mod comes along

It's an hour. The wolves are probably having a great laugh that we wasted a morning and afternoon on FFAs and the like, but as it stands, I'm voting Doris.

• Advertisement

Id also like to add given I suspect Derry to be the assassin he is a better shooting target then lynching

Why do you think he woke? Have you any other reasoning other than the mod note? Is there a mention of an awakening this morning? I had 20 pages to catch up on when I got up so it's very possible I missed it!

Mods said the Mayor woke up

Also told everyone to check their PMs too cause the Mayor didn't know they were the mayor yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Alright Derry

Day 1 you offer to be the 8:59 poster each day to save the village from possible assassin kill

After day 2 when there is 2 conversions to the wolf team you didnt do it. You made some excuse about Steve last night doing it but even when its a really villager thing to do you shot him still.

Your whole game plan all the time was to lynch low peek high but the times when they have come up on thread you have pushed for the peek to be low and you have killed high yourself.

So while I believe you strategy day 1 to be true I think you have shown too much inconsistency since for you to still be a nrv.

I also think if you die and turn out to be a wolf then it might lead us to Henry and it turn to Clodagh (now I could be way off here but there is nothing that suggest to me that prizes could be just won by team good its just a random thing that the mods predetermined)

k5BzLHu.jpg

I too find it odd that the mods could post about that but the supposed kill order on Orla is taking so long. Maybe there was no kill but I guess we will find out today anyway if Doris lives/dies.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    here is the mention before now

Thanks - Never even saw the colour of it - I might have to re-read todays posts as I may have missed more.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Id also like to add given I suspect Derry to be the assassin he is a better shooting target then lynching

Missed Doris had already put in the kill order so this doesn't matter

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

So im still alive?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Abi, you've been lost or missing things or asking people to catch you up the whole game

Can't decide if you're a disinterested villager or a wolf trying to look useful, but you've been around enough for me to think the latter

Initial reveal:
    Ok guys, I'm Jen, and I'm going to die soon and I have one kill. any suggestions?

Gets us to keep discussing who she'll kill, instead of other important matters:
    guys I'm on a clock here!

Says deal is done, but it's actually not:
    too late, the deal is done

Now the timeline is extended, which results in even more discussion:
    I was supposed to die at munch but I guess cos of the glitches on boards last night I got a bit of extra time, but I have to pick asap

FFA results given
    Go for it Doris.

More delay tactics until she "puts in" the kill order:
    Soz guys actual urgent work came up

I've put the kill in and said no backsies, hopefully it's done whenever a mod comes along

Ploy also got Steve killed as Derry wouldn't have shot if he didn't think he'd be on the receiving end soon!!

Played like a fool. Good wolf job. I hope I'm wrong. But if I'm not then why no kill?

so logically if Brendan was protecting someone in the running for lynch and it wasn't me it has to be Derry right?

And if I am right, this would clear Derry. Unless of course it's another clever wolf move.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

And if I am right, this would clear Derry. Unless of course it's another clever wolf move.

I'm voting for Doris at 8.59pm unless she's dead before that

Abi, you've been lost or missing things or asking people to catch you up the whole game

Can't decide if you're a disinterested villager or a wolf trying to look useful, but you've been around enough for me to think the latter

Other than the above - What have I missed?

Yeah, i'll be on Dorris for the same reason.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I'm totally fine with that btw

I'm not lying and am relaying the info as I have it. It just keeps changing.

I'm totally fine with that btw

Any reason given why your kill hasn't gone through?

I'll stay away, pick your lynchee and switch to me if nothing happens

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Any reason given why your kill hasn't gone through?

I'm guessing, due to the mod note, that the mayor has ability to interrupt an attack. We are waiting to hear from the mayor who is afk apparently.

I'm not lying and am relaying the info as I have it. It just keeps changing.

So any idea why the action hasn't happened? the mods have been active since

• Advertisement

Could the BG have interrupted the kill? Very unlikely but just a question!

Advertisement