Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Any reason given why your kill hasn't gone through?

I was told I can have more time in case I change my mind

I said no please do it now.. no response

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

When Jennifer found the body of her boyfriend Marty, she was overcome with grief and hatred, and snapped. She tore into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, with a lust for blood in her heart and a demented eye in her head, she ran for the streets.

It didn't take her long to find her target, as she snuck up behind them to slide the blade between their ribs.

As their body slumped to the floor, Jennifer brought the knife upon herself, joining Marty in the afterlife.

Orla WW has been killed
    Doris WW has been killed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Oh, okay.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Could the BG have interrupted the kill? Very unlikely but just a question!

Dorris would have been told the kill failed then, and I'd wager we would have been as well.

I don't think we should be providing a list of excuses for Doris right now either. Doris made the play, Doris should be the one to explain it.

Sorry Doris.

• Advertisement

Oooooh kay

That kind of clarifies a few things now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wait what. I'm confused. Did both Orla and Doris have bullets?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Does Mayor Goldie Wilson have to sanction something before Doris' bullet order goes through? Hence the mods asking us to check our PMs asap?

From the mods making that request in the last hour, it's clear that they are around to authorise a kill order.

They need something else, maybe the Mayor, before the kill goes through, it seems.

That is of course assuming the bullet is real.

Wait what. I'm confused. Did both Orla and Doris have bullets?

Orla was telling the truth. She got to take someone down with her, cause Marty (Gabriel) is dead and she was linked to him.

Ok, never mind that last post.

What just happened??

• Advertisement

Orla was telling the truth. She got to take someone down with her, cause Marty (Gabriel) is dead and she was linked to him.

Doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Well I guess that sorts that out

Doris was going to die and was allowed to take 1 out with her.

The unfortunate thing is this kind of confirms that both Marty and Jennifer may be gone!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

You mean Doris, right? :eek::eek:

So Orla choose Doris? Doris was lying the whole time about the bullets? Did we bag a wolf in Doris?

Yeah swap the names ^^

So Orla choose Doris? Doris was lying the whole time about the bullets? Did we bag a wolf in Doris?

No, Liam meant Doris when he said Orla.

Doris was who she said she was and took Orla down with her. We don't know what Orla was.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    #FFA3

Angus - staying on my list until I am convinced otherwise
    Orla - get the impression she is trying to fly under the radar
    Nigel - can't get a proper reading, could be deliberate

This is weak

Right, let's put all that sad mess behind us. We've four hours until lynch. Anyone for a second FFA?

So..... what now?

Why has Henry gone so quiet today btw? Not suggesting anything just yet of course

Conor WW wrote: »
    Right, let's put all that sad mess behind us. We've four hours until lynch. Anyone for a second FFA?

Sure. Mine has changed a little bit.

1. Abigail - general forgetfulness yet up to date with other things

2. Desmond - weak ass FFA and no solid reasoning

3. Clodagh - virtually anonymous but not interested in lynching today.

If Clodagh votes we need to lynch her tomorrow though.

• Advertisement

This is weak

I....I didn't know there was a Desmond active :o

Derry WW wrote: »
    Sure. Mine has changed a little bit.

1. Abigail - general forgetfulness yet up to date with other things

2. Desmond - weak ass FFA and no solid reasoning

3. Clodagh - virtually anonymous but not interested in lynching today.

If Clodagh votes we need to lynch her tomorrow though.

Derp.

#FFA3.2

How is that? Not saying that you are wrong, my reading of it is that Doris was telling the truth about her bullet, she followed the FFA results, and died once the kill went through as she told us she would. Am I missing something about Orla and how she could have chose Doris for somethingt?

Marty and Jen gone now it seems, we have to make tonight's lynch count.

Riona WW wrote: »
    How is that? Not saying that you are wrong, my reading of it is that Doris was telling the truth about her bullet, she followed the FFA results, and died once the kill went through as she told us she would. Am I missing something about Orla and how she could have chose Doris for somethingt?

Marty and Jen gone now it seems, we have to make tonight's lynch count.

Ah, I just saw Gertrude's follow up post, never mind.

So, we know that we lost a good one in Doris, and can't be sure what Orla was?

This is shít.

Anyone got a list of who is still alive by any chance?

16 players left, worst case scenario, not knowing if we've hit any baddies yet, it means:
    10 goodies
    4 wolves
    2 SKs

Current list of alive players:
    Conor - claimed Seamus, no counter claim, confirmed by Steve
    Isla -
    Derry -
    Abigail -
    Desmond -
    Henry - says he peeked Clodagh good, power could have been assigned to anyone so no guarantee of his team
    Angus -
    Liam - was passed on a letter from Gertrude, does not confirm his team
    Riona -
    Holly -
    Nigel -
    Phil -
    Frank -
    Fiona -
    Clodagh - peeked as good by Henry, if Henry is to be believed, could still be Biff, and also a conversion also happened since, team unknown.
    Gertrude - originator of the letter, leaning good, as a baddie might have done more nefarious things with a message than she did.

Dead players:
    Steve - shot by an unrepentant Derry Day 3; Derry says he was good
    Barbara - modkilled Day 2
    Eva - munched by wolves Night 3
    Ewan - munched by SK Day 1
    Mary - munched by wolves Night 2
    Gabriel - munched by SK Day 2; Marty McFly
    Orla - killed by Doris Day 3
    Doris - died of a broken heart Day 3; Jennifer Parker
    Katie - lynched Day 1
    Brendan - lynched Day 2

Current roles:
    Good:
    Marty
    Seer, Emmet Brown
    Lover, Jennifer
    Bodyguard, George
    Priest, Lorraine
    Interrogator, Seamus

Bad:
    Wolves:
    Alpha Wolf - Biff
    Match
    Griff
    Mad Dog

SKs:
    Gerald
    James

Also an Assassin who could be any of the above.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I'll have to vote early again so here is my current thinking

#FFA3.2

1, Derry - I think Biff could have a gun, You said youd kill someone next after a lynch, you push lynch low but yourself kill the highest poster other than yourself, the narrative had been that Brendan possibly sacraficed himself for you or Doris and she was good it seems.

2. Desmond - despite having more posts than me I dont feel he is adding much and is obvioding too much scrutiny at the same time.

3, Riona - She could probably share this spot with a few others kie Phil who has gone very quiet but I didnt suspect him before while I did her so right now she fills the 4rd spot

Maybe I will draw hear on me just for my no.1 but he has given more reasons to think that way than others but hopefully by lynch someone elses odd behavior will make them a no brainer instead

Conor WW wrote: »
    Steve - shot by an unrepentant Derry Day 3; Derry says he was good

doitagain-by-itsokaysammy.gif

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I'll have to vote early again so here is my current thinking

#FFA3.2

1, Derry - I think Biff could have a gun, You said youd kill someone next after a lynch, you push lynch low but yourself kill the highest poster other than yourself, the narrative had been that Brendan possibly sacraficed himself for you or Doris and she was good it seems.

2. Desmond - despite having more posts than me I dont feel he is adding much and is obvioding too much scrutiny at the same time.

3, Riona - She could probably share this spot with a few others kie Phil who has gone very quiet but I didnt suspect him before while I did her so right now she fills the 4rd spot

Maybe I will draw hear on me just for my no.1 but he has given more reasons to think that way than others but hopefully by lynch someone elses odd behavior will make them a no brainer instead

giphy.gif

Mods literally confirmed I was given the gun today.

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »

Yeah, Derry just being given a gun for no apparent reason (even he says he doesn't know why) doesn't sit right with me.

Advertisement