Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    True dat.

Really dunno if there's any point trying to fight being lynched here. I'm NRV, so it matters not really if I'm lynched.

I'll be bored though if I don't so expect GIFs and videos as a result.

God I hate that song. Gonna get the vote now :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    16 players left, worst case scenario, not knowing if we've hit any baddies yet, it means:
    10 goodies
    4 wolves
    2 SKs

Current list of alive players:
    Conor - claimed Seamus, no counter claim, confirmed by Steve
    Isla -
    Derry -
    Abigail -
    Desmond -
    Henry - says he peeked Clodagh good, power could have been assigned to anyone so no guarantee of his team
    Angus -
    Liam - was passed on a letter from Gertrude, does not confirm his team
    Riona -
    Holly -
    Nigel -
    Phil -
    Frank -
    Fiona -
    Clodagh - peeked as good by Henry, if Henry is to be believed, could still be Biff, and also a conversion also happened since, team unknown.
    Gertrude - originator of the letter, leaning good, as a baddie might have done more nefarious things with a message than she did.

Dead players:
    Steve - shot by an unrepentant Derry Day 3; Derry says he was good
    Barbara - modkilled Day 2
    Eva - munched by wolves Night 3
    Ewan - munched by SK Day 1
    Mary - munched by wolves Night 2
    Gabriel - munched by SK Day 2; Marty McFly
    Orla - killed by Doris Day 3
    Doris - died of a broken heart Day 3; Jennifer Parker
    Katie - lynched Day 1
    Brendan - lynched Day 2

Current roles:
    Good:
    Marty
    Seer, Emmet Brown
    Lover, Jennifer
    Bodyguard, George
    Priest, Lorraine
    Interrogator, Seamus

Bad:
    Wolves:
    Alpha Wolf - Biff
    Match
    Griff
    Mad Dog

SKs:
    Gerald
    James

Also an Assassin who could be any of the above.

5 possible wolfs isn't it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Fcuk it. I'll try one more time.

All I wanted to do was play the game as I saw fit. Every avenue I tried was met with negativity.

Reacted badly and selfishly, sure. But I'm not a wolf. I'm just a hapless NRV lost cos I have no team mates to help me out and everyone keeps turning on me.

Lynch me if you have to, but you're lynching a villager.

Derry out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    5 possible wolfs isn't it?

Who am I missing?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Liam, dismissed that noose accusation very quickly. I had you pegged as a goodie in my head for no reason ever since our letter exchange. You have been very helpful all game which is disconcerting all of a sudden.

I dismissed it quickly because it was the first time in the game I genuinely felt I could state something with certainty :o I was online, I saw a idea forming and offered a reasoning behind the terminology. And rather than being helpful, I feel I've had very little to actually contribute; every theory I come up with gets proven wrong pretty quickly.

At this stage, I'm just along for the ride.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

anyone being put top of FFAs will cry innocence id suggest proposing other potential guilty folk instead. Even if you are the one killed the more people discussed the better

A MJF film!

D'oh, I just figured that Doris had to name Elizabeth Shue movies because both were Jennifer. Looking for MJF films is pointless. I did look through Thomas Wilson (Biff)'s filmography but didn't come up with anything.

Who am I missing?

There was a wolf recruited when we got the new power, no name was given

Fiona WW wrote: »
    anyone being put top of FFAs will cry innocence id suggest proposing other potential guilty folk instead. Even if you are the one killed the more people discussed the better

Gave my FFA. Apparently that sh1t is all we use in this game.

Don't ignore Frank Isla or Desmond just cos they aren't here as much btw folks.

I'm gonna be super pissed off if all the wolves are low posting and Henry argued against me on the first day btw.

Just sayin

And if they are all low posting.. it's a crap way to play the game.

Also just sayin

• Advertisement

There was a wolf recruited when we got the new power, no name was given

Mad Dog presumably?
    Loughc wrote: »
    As the commotion of the Wild Wild West was taking place, someone from Biff's Empire went Back to 1985 to the houses of a familiar face knowing they need more numbers for the fight ahead.

A wolf has been recruited

They quickly return to 1885, however they didn't return alone,

Someone in the town has gained a new power.
    Kolido wrote: »
    Revealed day 2

Wolf - Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen - Another wolf has awoken

As the commotion of the Wild Wild West was taking place, someone from Biff's Empire went Back to 1985 to the houses of a familiar face knowing they need more numbers for the fight ahead.

Though the new power was for a goodie. Do we know who or what received something then?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Read thread again. Doris asked for the FFAs. Not me. Anyways it's moot cos I'm getting lynched now.

@Mods can we move lynch forward maybe get two in today?

Doris asked for FFAs after you started with suggestions for her bullet. You were quite influential this morning.

Very erratic today Derry; throwing tantrums this morning because you weren't getting your way, threatening to quit the game, trying to influence others, say you are going to spend your day trying to get Orla lynched yet choose to shoot someone else when you get a bullet. Say that you are going to step back for the afternoon, you don't, then try to sway Doris with her bullet, now back to tantrums.

Because you reckon that you could be lynched, the mods should intervene and bring the lynch forward? Yet no one else makes such a request when they face the noose, just you. That's a bit too self-important. Add that onto the self-importance displayed with your kill this morning.

You may be a villager, but you are all over the place and distracting us from getting genuine work done. To the point that I'm actually starting to question if you are a villager.

Though the new power was for a goodie. Do we know who or what received something then?

The sniffer dog i think

Riona WW wrote: »
    Doris asked for FFAs after you started with suggestions for her bullet. You were quite influential this morning.

Very erratic today Derry; throwing tantrums this morning because you weren't getting your way, threatening to quit the game, trying to influence others, say you are going to spend your day trying to get Orla lynched yet choose to shoot someone else when you get a bullet. Say that you are going to step back for the afternoon, you don't, then try to sway Doris with her bullet, now back to tantrums.

Because you reckon that you could be lynched, the mods should intervene and bring the lynch forward? Yet no one else makes such a request when they face the noose, just you. That's a bit too self-important. Add that onto the self-importance displayed with your kill this morning.

You may be a villager, but you are all over the place and distracting us from getting genuine work done. To the point that I'm actually starting to question if you are a villager.

Your timeline is totally wrong there but whatever. I'm not arguing my case anymore.... too tired fighting fires since d1 if I'm honest. I welcome the sweet release of death.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

A MJF film!

That would tie in with Brendan being evil anyway.

OMG, there were two separate posts, one for Mad Dog another for an unknown. Fudge!!!

Yesterday 11:32
    Kolido wrote: »
    The game has travelled back to 1885 - new roles have been activated.

Wolf - Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen - Another wolf has awoken

Yesterday 17:15

Phil WW wrote: »
    That would tie in with Brendan being evil anyway.

I've no idea about back to the future, so then again it may not. Mjf is the goodie right?

I was just about to post that, i couldnt find the second one about mad dog as i was looking in lough c posts

Very erratic today Derry;

throwing tantrums this morning because you weren't getting your way, threatening to quit the game,

Never did this.

trying to influence others,
    everyone should be trying to do this to work as a team

say you are going to spend your day trying to get Orla lynched yet choose to shoot someone else when you get a bullet.
    Said I wanted to lynch Orla after I shot Steve

Say that you are going to step back for the afternoon, you don't,

then try to sway Doris with her bullet, now back to tantrums.

Wasn't the only one giving FFAs on the bullet yet I'm being painted as the orchestrator here

Because you reckon that you could be lynched, the mods should intervene and bring the lynch forward?
    Hate being lynched and don't want to waste the full day for the village lynching an NRV

Yet no one else makes such a request when they face the noose, just you. That's a bit too self-important. Add that onto the self-importance displayed with your kill this morning.
    I'm awesome, I know. Still not sorry about Steve.

You're lynching me tonight so go do work on other people now and stop pretending to be helpful.

Answers above. Cos I had to really. A lot of that is pure horse manure.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Yay, no work for the rest of the week. I said this village should of started on Monday!

I see Derry is still pushing for record posting figures. I don’t think he’s evil but we don’t know how helpful his accusations are. On the plus side His GIFs are enjoyable.

Hope to be home by 8 to get stuck into this game. God crap load of goodies (spent €50 on crap!) so ready to get into it.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I've no idea about back to the future, so then again it may not. Mjf is the goodie right?

Yea he is marty mcfly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So..... what now?

Why has Henry gone so quiet today btw? Not suggesting anything just yet of course

Real life stuff, out getting supplies

Yea he is marty mcfly

Thanks for that.

Well spotted Isla!!!

Though a wolf would be better at keeping track of how many wolves there are than a villager would :P

Henry WW wrote: »
    Real life stuff, out getting supplies

I swear to God Henry if all the wolves are low posters you owe me an apology for being so negative on day 1.

Your timeline is totally wrong there but whatever. I'm not arguing my case anymore.... too tired fighting fires since d1 if I'm honest. I welcome the sweet release of death.

Well where is it wrong exactly?

Rather than deny or explain anything I put to you, you point out one error and then move on. However, your erratic behaviour is there to see today. Should it get you lynched tonight? We'll see, but it's certainly been a turgid, distracted day for the village and whether intentional or not, you have been among the forefront of that.

I get that you are tired by the way. The shít with you and Henry early on looked exhausting for both of you, no matter who was right or who was wrong. That seems like ages ago now, so you must be well tired at this stage.

Well where is it wrong exactly?

Rather than deny or explain anything I put to you, you point out one error and then move on. However, your erratic behaviour is there to see today. Should it get you lynched tonight? We'll see, but it's certainly been a turgid, distracted day for the village and whether intentional or not, you have been among the forefront of that.

I get that you are tired by the way. The shít with you and Henry early on looked exhausting for both of you, no matter who was right or who was wrong. That seems like ages ago now, so you must be well tired at this stage.

I replied in depth above. I've been fighting fires since day 1 and I havent got the energy left to fight no more.

Plus, I'm NRV so.... it's not a massive loss aside from numbers.

Ok Derry, I've just seen your last reply to me with answers.

You accuse me of "manure" (interesting choice of words there btw) but most of your answers leave me none the wiser.

For instance, how was what you were doing this morning not tantrum-like?

I don't care I'm basically suspicious for everything I do so just kill me and be done with it cos...*gif 'I don't care'*

Followed by similar gifs and videos.

You've essentially just proved my point or accepted my problem anyway - You don't care about Steve, you'd do it again. So you would preach to the village what is best, then do something totally different and use a bullet for personal use, again. I understand.

I'm really against lynching villagers, unless we know they'll unlock a power for us, but I'm going to be quite torn with my FFA today. You aren't against lynching villagers, that's been well stated, so maybe I shouldn't care as much.

As a village, this is a really shít place to be a few days into the game.

• Advertisement

I replied in depth above. I've been fighting fires since day 1 and I havent got the energy left to fight no more.

Plus, I'm NRV so.... it's not a massive loss aside from numbers.

If we are at worse case scenario which i think we should be thinking until we hear more, the baddies to goodies could be 8-7 come lynch if we lynch a goodie and sk kill a goodie

We can't afford to lynch a nrv we have to get a baddie if the above scenario is true

I'm not convinced 100% your bad

I would like to hear more from frank and clodagh

Advertisement