Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I suppose Orla is my fault too. 8 people FFA'd her and Riona is making it out to be my fault entirely.

Jaysis I'm not at all, but feel free to try to direct some heat back on me after getting it started earlier today.

As i said, ridiculous place for us to be in at this stage. I think you have been influential in that.

I'd rather not lynch a villager tonight, especially since reading Conor's post above about how we likely have less villagers left than previously thought. However, I don't know what else to do. The day has been taken up by pure shít and we have fúck-all leads.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Well to be honest, Clodagh but Henry had cleared her as NRV since yesterday. If she votes tonight she needs to be lynched tomorrow.

Anyone else other than Clodagh, who doesn't seem to have actually been top of the list?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Well to be honest, Clodagh but Henry had cleared her as NRV since yesterday. If she votes tonight she needs to be lynched tomorrow.

What does this mean?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    What does this mean?

Clodagh hasn't posted since last night. So she's either a bored villager now she's confirmed instead of leading the village or she's actually Biff hiding in the shadows.

There are other possibilities but I find those to be the most likely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Id just like to mention that Derry had the 55th post today and soon enough after got the gun, I checked the others previous but it wasn't the same maybe the mods were trolling me after my am drops mic thing last night :o

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    Anyone else other than Clodagh, who doesn't seem to have actually been top of the list?

There's a litany of names to be honest. Steve just got (un)lucky.

#StillNotSorry

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    OK. Thanks for that.

Early voters could easily be wolves - they can easily vote early as they don't have the confusion that us NRVs have.

As you say there is no way to determine the timing - unless an NRV is in the list and can confirm their voting time - otherwise they votes could be simply be just one second apart (unlikely but not impossible).

Going back through Clodagh's posts this is the only real thing that didn't sit well with me. Seemed a bit too much like look at me I'm a goodie. But the lack of posts today could suggest a disinterested villager.

AFK for 20 mins. Be back then

Still not done an FFA for today's lynch:

Conor
    Isla
    Desmond
    Henry
    Riona
    Nigel
    Phil
    Frank
    Clodagh

Phil WW wrote: »
    Going back through Clodagh's posts this is the only real thing that didn't sit well with me. Seemed a bit too much like look at me I'm a goodie. But the lack of posts today could suggest a disinterested villager.

Actually, I noticed that too and thought the same.

It was before she was peeked good by Henry.

She could still be Biff though.

• Advertisement

Actually, I noticed that too and thought the same.

It was before she was peeked good by Henry.

She could still be Biff though.

Could still be Biff or Henry could be bad. I had my doubts earlier in the game. But that seems to be a risky move for the baddies to go with.

#FFA 3.2

Derry - 50/50 about him, keep flipping on him. Kinda want him to be good at this stage, but really can't be sure.
    Clodagh - Henry had a gut instinct about her, enough to peek her, and I'm leaning towards trusting Henry, and Phil makes a good point above, and I hadn't noticed she'd been quiet for so long, which is also damning.
    Desmond - started the game well, but has died off and not contributing enough last two days.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Hi. I'm here now, see I've taken some heat for being a low poster so feel free to shake this tree

I'd have a tentative #FFA3 of
    Abigail - didn't like the following other's votes for her ffa just because. could be uninterested villager but I think it could be a panicked wolf coming up with an excuse for randomly compiling an ffa already knowing who her teammates are
    Orla - today she's popped back in but posting almost entirely fluff and just been at derry really

Not sure on third. Derry is driving me mad and seems to be distracting the village more than anything else. If he is an NRV he's doing more damage than good. If he is a wolf its a very good play

On Orla, you've been around for enough to notice that she popped back in today but most of it has been fluff. But you haven't exactly been posting a huge amount yourself. Did your time online happen to coincide with Orla's popping up or have you been watching the whole thing and not posting?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ill be voting Derry unless village can come to a conclusion elsewhere tbh.

At the very least, the whole "I don't give a ****" thing is causing too much problems, and he's a distraction at this point.

Can we have FFAs by 7.30pm and we'll close off then. C'mon, most of you are online at the moment, through at least two names on a list pleases.

Taking Conor's list and adding to it

Conor - claimed Seamus, no counter claim, confirmed by Steve (who if Derry is good and to be believed was good)
    Isla -
    Derry - Shot Steve to save themselves
    Abigail - Followed the crowd (claims to have low attention span)
    Desmond - Seemed to have posted less over the last day or two than before perhaps because they're a new wolf. Although it might just seem that way and might have just been busy today.
    Henry - says he peeked Clodagh good, power could have been assigned to anyone so no guarantee of his team
    Angus - Had a theory about 5s that would've been nice for him had it all come together, but had some holes.
    Liam - was passed on a letter from Gertrude, does not confirm his team
    Riona -
    Holly -
    Nigel -
    Phil - Finest Mitchell in the land
    Frank - Low poster but seems to be aware of the frequency of others posts. Could be lurking.
    Fiona -
    Clodagh - peeked as good by Henry, if Henry is to be believed, could still be Biff, and also a conversion also happened since, team unknown.
    Gertrude - originator of the letter, leaning good, as a baddie might have done more nefarious things with a message than she did.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

#ffa3.2

Frank - pure sleeper wolf/sk here, doing just about enough but not raising any confrontations

Desmond - pops in and out not much substance

Nigel - not interacting enough swimming by with out much notice

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I still don’t get why Brendan would sacrifice himself, who was he protecting?

And most importantly , since pics or GIFs are not tasks

giphy.gif

If Brendan was bad and sacrificing himself then Nigel seems to be trying to distance it.

#FFA3

Frank - Think he's been actively following but not posting and staying low in the post count on purpose

Nigel - Trying to steer us from the Brendan sacrificing angle

Derry - Twice has somewhat gone against their strategy and is clogging up the thread at times with nonsense which isn't helping matters. I reckon that might be a wolf ploy. Would tie in with Nigel being a wolf. Not sure about this one at all though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

FFA

Derry; I hope to change this, but right now I'm stuck.

Clodagh; Where is this player? I'm 45/55 on her and Derry for the vote at the moment.

Nigel; Me old bud, despite an improvement in his posting quality, there's something I can't shake. This name could be any of about 5 others though, I've similar hunches about a few other players.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Ill be voting Derry unless village can come to a conclusion elsewhere tbh.

At the very least, the whole "I don't give a ****" thing is causing too much problems, and he's a distraction at this point.

Awwww.. I thought we were friends :(

I hate this part of the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Still not done an FFA for today's lynch:

Conor
    Isla
    Desmond
    Henry
    Riona
    Nigel
    Phil
    Frank
    Clodagh

I did one

fwiw I'm voting Desmond tonight and will revote at 8.59pm.

But if I'm gonna be the lynch maybe someone wake Clodagh the NRV up and get her to vote at 8.59pm in case I'm the (lol) assassin.

If I am I haven't been told by the way, so take from that what you will.

I reckon assassin would have been told so you're probably safe in lynching me. Probably.

Henry WW wrote: »
    I did one

Wanna help an old drunk out and point me to it, as I can't find it.

I know you did one for Doris' kill. We were looking for another for lynch.

Ill vote with the ffa today. I shall vote from top 3 in ffa

Wanna help an old drunk out and point me to it, as I can't find it.

I know you did one for Doris' kill. We were looking for another for lynch.

I may not have tagged it.

Twas

NIGEL
    RIONA
    CLODAGH

Holly WW wrote: »
    Riona and Derry this time. Guys look elsewhere!!

Won’t be on much tonight but here’s my #FFA3.2

Abigail: same reason earlier

Clodagh: properly sneaking by now and needs to addressed. More and more of a possibility that she peeked good when Steve checked but is biff I feel

Third one could go to either liam(whilst I know my theory might have been presumptuous if I was right I need to back myself) or frank(still want more)

Sticking to Derry's method and picking the first listed, Liam, as your third choice here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Awwww.. I thought we were friends :(

I hate this part of the game.

I'll be honest, I'm shooting utterly blind, and really have nothing to go on....

I'm hoping the seee or someone comes out tomorrow morning to give us some wolves, cause I can't see a positive outcome right now.

Sticking to Derry's method and picking the first listed, Liam, as your third choice here.

At least I did one thing right :o

• Advertisement

Waiting for...

Desmond
    Nigel
    Frank
    Clodagh

Advertisement