Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Do I Watch GAA Matches W/O TV? - Discussion on GAA - Jenny Wilcroft

Options
  • 25-02-2018 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My 13-year-old son Darragh and I are big into GAA. We watch it all the time, but since we broke our TV and haven't purchased a new one yet, we've been having difficulties watching LIVE matches or Sunday Games.
    We have tried RTEplayer but that seems to be a lot slower and it is worse than anything especially as our internet has never been great.
    We often go to pubs to watch the matches, but it is often a bit frustrating if you need to go to public places to watch matches instead of at home in your living room.

I have researched A LOT on how to fix this!! Darragh is also complaining probably x100 more than I would, since he is a lot younger and still plays the sport himself. He likes to chat with his friends about it... but since we can't watch them!

An alternative includes buying a TV which we will look into in the near future, but prior, I would like to ask you!

THANK YOU
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement