Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 pound note sterling going out of circulation

• 25-02-2018 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi all, I’ve just seen a link on social media about the ten pound note going out of circulation in England. I have about 200 pounds in ten pound notes. Hadn’t thought about exchanging them because will be traveling to the UK in the coming months and was going to use it then. My question is will I be able to exchange this money in an Irish bank this week?

Comments

Hi all, I’ve just seen a link on social media about the ten pound note going out of circulation in England. I have about 200 pounds in ten pound notes. Hadn’t thought about exchanging them because will be traveling to the UK in the coming months and was going to use it then. My question is will I be able to exchange this money in an Irish bank this week?

It’s the old £10 note that’s being withdrawn. You will still be able to exchange them in the Uk banks. Not sure about those here.

Advertisement