Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help - Lost teddy bear in rathmines Fri 23rd Feb

• 25-02-2018 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all. My 3 year old lost his precious teddy bear in Rathmines on Friday the 23rd Feb. . Its a little white lamb teddy bear which he has had since he was born so it is very sentimental.. He last had it in 250 square coffee shop behind the swan leisure centre. My husband thinks they left it in the coffee shop when they left about 12.30/1pm. I've been on to the coffee shop and they don't have it so I'm putting this out there as I'm desperate to find it. Ive also spoken to the leisure centre in the hope someone handed it in or in case he dropped it coming out of swimming before they went to the coffee shop. Any help to find his teddy would b great. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

OP, you should post this in the relevant Dublin forum as well so non-baby and toddler parents see it.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,925 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Also try any Facebook groups for the area, or if the swan centre has a page, your could ask them to share it, they'd probably have a good few followers. If you're have a pic of it, post that too because it'll make it easier for people to find it.

Advertisement