Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad Pro 9.7 vs 10.5

Options
  • 25-02-2018 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking at picking up a 2nd hand iPad Pro for college (I particularly want the Apple Pencil functionality for notes etc) and was wondering is there a massive appreciable difference, specs-wise between the two smaller pro models? Both are available second hand still. I can't afford a new one.

I'd really be using it for writing notes in class an marking up PDF'S etc with highlighter, jotting notes, all that. Nothing too intensive. I have a really old iPad mini (original, that'll tell you how old it is!) and the screen is just too small. The actual speed etc of it is fine for what I'm using it for. I have a 10in android tablet that works ok, and the screen size is better for college, but I hate having 1 thing in my tech lineup that's a different OS.

Advertisement