Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering air rifle pellets online

• 25-02-2018 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hello everybody. I just ordered some bisley magnum .22 air rifle pellets online. My local supplier hasn’t got them in stock and my gun loves them. Should I expect hassle with them arriving.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Technically it is illegal afaik.

I've never had any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ninja7848

murph226 wrote: »
    Technically it is illegal afaik.

I've never had any problems.

I stupidly ordered without thinking. I have sent a message to the seller to not post unless I have what ever needs to be done.. but out of curiosity you have had them delivered. I’m too scared now of the consiquences over a tin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

People have done it plenty in the past and there's never been any hassle - so you've absolutely nothing to be worrying about, but if you can source locally or get your local club or dealer to bring in a bulk supply for you then that is the more legitimate way to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

Get them on line all the time with no hastle.

Advertisement