Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental Contract

Options
  • 26-02-2018 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭

Can anyone point me to a link to a standard rental contract or template for same?...or does anyone have one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

I think irishlandlord do a template but you have to join and pay to access it. Maybe a Good Samaritan on here will be able to send one to you via PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭chunkylover4

Can anyone point me to a link to a standard rental contract or template for same?...or does anyone have one?

www.leinsterlettings.ie/BLANKLease-2.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭GGTrek

www.leinsterlettings.ie/BLANKLease-2.pdf
    The tenancy agreement linked is the "Dublin Solicitors Bar Association (DSBA)" template, it is very good in terms of defending the landlord remaining few rights but being quite old it does not comply with the RTA 2004-2016, the OP will have to "fish for some of the clauses in the lease linked above" and plug them into a soft touch lease like this one https://www.topfloor.ie/freebies/lease which at least it is compliant with up to date RTA.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Askthe EA

GGTrek wrote: »
    The tenancy agreement linked is the "Dublin Solicitors Bar Association (DSBA)" template, it is very good in terms of defending the landlord remaining few rights but being quite old it does not comply with the RTA 2004-2016, the OP will have to "fish for some of the clauses in the lease linked above" and plug them into a soft touch lease like this one https://www.topfloor.ie/freebies/lease which at least it is compliant with up to date RTA.

Topfloor are good. They provide the software that a number of the large lettings agents use.

Advertisement