Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aritech cs250

Options
  • 26-02-2018 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone could help me out here. I have the above alarm in my house and recently when I set the full alarm and leave the house it goes off within minutes, when I come back in and check it says "Open Zones - P.I.R Hall" from a quick google search I believe this is to do with the sensor, any ideas?

Also when I set the part alarm for bedtime, it covers the windows and doors, the alarm has been setting fine and then going off at random times during the night with a msg "Burglary B - Open Zones Down 1" which I believe is the front door.
    Any ideas on fixing them or is it a call someone in to fix it type job?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

You have a faulty device on your system. Your best bet is to get a pro to check it out. He'll sort it no time.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You need to check Zone Down 1 for faulty devices or wiring. The best way to do this is with a multi meter?

Advertisement