Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 months, 4 appointments, 4 days off work, 2 accounts, and 13 phonecalls and still no

Options
  • 26-02-2018 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

So this has been fun.

Got a letter from Eir trumpeting the new fibre broadband service now available in.

Fantastic, as someone that owns/runs a physical store with an e-commerce business that was great news.

So here I am, almost 3 months on.

I've closed the showroom again for the morning while I await an install that was apparently changed at 9am this morning for no apparent reason and without communication.

I'm on hold now for the 6th time this morning while Michelle goes to investigate.

Hopefully Michelle will have more luck than Alan, Ross, Darragh, Naoimh (particularly snotty), Aoife (at KN) who I've spoken to this morning.

Is it Eir policy to cancel install dates the morning they're meant to happen?

Can someone please investigate this catalogue of disasters and let me know what's going on. 

Am I ever going to get broadband or am I destined to remain in limbo with a coil of dark fibre dangling from the side of the house taunting me every time I pass.

Thanks

Tracy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hondababie wrote: »
    So this has been fun.

Got a letter from Eir trumpeting the new fibre broadband service now available in.

Fantastic, as someone that owns/runs a physical store with an e-commerce business that was great news.

So here I am, almost 3 months on.

I've closed the showroom again for the morning while I await an install that was apparently changed at 9am this morning for no apparent reason and without communication.

I'm on hold now for the 6th time this morning while Michelle goes to investigate.

Hopefully Michelle will have more luck than Alan, Ross, Darragh, Naoimh (particularly snotty), Aoife (at KN) who I've spoken to this morning.

Is it Eir policy to cancel install dates the morning they're meant to happen?

Can someone please investigate this catalogue of disasters and let me know what's going on. 

Am I ever going to get broadband or am I destined to remain in limbo with a coil of dark fibre dangling from the side of the house taunting me every time I pass.

Thanks

Tracy
    Hi Tracy, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your order. I understand this is frustrating for you. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement