Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor service, now waiting til 7th March?

Options
  • 26-02-2018 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi, I originally ordered the broadband installation on the 13th February. Installation could not be done until the following Thursday, no problem.

Following on from this, with time taken off the guy came round, but forgot to bring a box (unsure of technical term!). Disappointing but he said he would try and make it round either on Friday or the Monday. Doubly annoying as it would mean taking more time of work.

I was then contacted at the weekend by an incredibly rude woman. With experience of call centres I could not imagine how that would not be pulled up...

She told me that there had been an issue with property installation as needed landlords permission (complete rubbish seeing as the guy had forgot his equipment.... And the fact I own the house..). When this was clarified it was ignored and was told to take the appointment on the 7th of March if I even wanted to raise it up in complaint?

Kind of leaving a sour taste in my mouth that I'll essentially be waiting over 3 weeks just to get the line in?

I would appreciate if you could investigate/expedite my order so we can resolve in a timely fashion.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi, I originally ordered the broadband installation on the 13th February. Installation could not be done until the following Thursday, no problem.

Following on from this, with time taken off the guy came round, but forgot to bring a box (unsure of technical term!). Disappointing but he said he would try and make it round either on Friday or the Monday. Doubly annoying as it would mean taking more time of work.

I was then contacted at the weekend by an incredibly rude woman. With experience of call centres I could not imagine how that would not be pulled up...

She told me that there had been an issue with property installation as needed landlords permission (complete rubbish seeing as the guy had forgot his equipment.... And the fact I own the house..). When this was clarified it was ignored and was told to take the appointment on the 7th of March if I even wanted to raise it up in complaint?

Kind of leaving a sour taste in my mouth that I'll essentially be waiting over 3 weeks just to get the line in?

I would appreciate if you could investigate/expedite my order so we can resolve in a timely fashion.

Regards
    Hi Experience_day. 

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you are having with ourselves. This is not the level of service we wish to provide, I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Eir service guarantee he’s now entitled to 2 months free line rental.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Experience_day

Hi Experience_day. 

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you are having with ourselves. This is not the level of service we wish to provide, I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey just sent my account details to you.

Regards

Hi Experience_day. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey just sent my account details to you.

Regards
    Thanks. I'll come back to you shortly through PM's

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Experience_day

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks. :)

• Advertisement