Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Hazard a Guess re VRT

Options
  • 26-02-2018 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

As above folks i am going to start the process of re registering my selfbuild conversion..

I Know what needs doing (i think)but was wondering if anyone has done it lately or would be in the know roughly how much Im looking at paying in VRT Thanks in advance,,

Its a 2008 Citroen Relay,176000klm.

Self converted to a OK Standard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭Shoog

I paid €400.00 on a self converted VW T4 1994. I repainted it after I got it re-registered so it was definitely at the very lowest end of the scale. Typically people report paying around €700.00 for a similar vehicle to mine.
    I would expect your vehicle to cost thousands to re-register. Look for comparably aged vehicles on Done deal to get your basic price - remember its the value of the vehicle after re-registering and fresh campers can fetch +€15,000.

Shoog

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

elaverty wrote: »
    As above folks i am going to start the process of re registering my selfbuild conversion..

I Know what needs doing (i think)but was wondering if anyone has done it lately or would be in the know roughly how much Im looking at paying in VRT Thanks in advance,,

Its a 2008 Citroen Relay,176000klm.

Self converted to a OK Standard

My 244 citroen relay was half the age and half the mileage of yours when I converted it though it was the previous generatiin van which may have affected tge valuation. I paid €750 I dont think it should be more than 1100.

Advertisement