Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snowmagedagain

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

Is it any wonder they have no .......faaacciillaaatteeeeeeess??

You keep on wrecking them, putting everyone off investing in them for your area and/or getting yourself barred from the ones already there you absolute [fill in as appropriate]'s.

This kind of sh!t should also be shown to every racist out there. This kind of thing has got nothing to do with race and all to do with a certain socio-economic demographic the world over no matter the colour of the people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,159 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Vronsky wrote: »
    And the rest of us.

The whole area should be put into lockdown

There are very frightened people living there now scared stiff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Ok folks, can we cut down on the rhetoric and name calling. Lots of good honest people from those areas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Absolute f@cking scum.
    Time for some community based justice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Vronsky

Conspectus wrote: »
    Mod-Ok folks, can we cut down on the rhetoric and name calling. Lots of good honest people from those areas.

Where are they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

I expect 'People before Profit' public representatives to be out defending their constituents

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

where are their parents?

I dunno but some of the looters have small children there with them. Go to 0:19 seconds. Vermin. Human trash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 East Beast 18

It's apparently on fire now...

DXUBhzzX4AI4JKj.jpg

Looks like it melted all the snow :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

marno21 wrote: »
    By that logic Cork is on the southside

Southside of the Island yep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I actually can’t believe those videos. Fcuking gobsmacked that people would do that. Decent workers out of jobs now thanks to those scummy louts

• Advertisement

Where are they?

One right here . Not far from there so watch who you judge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

No way we wont pay.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 393 ✭✭Didactic Ninja

doesn't take much for the veil of society to slip.

there was another thread pondering what would have to happen before we descended into anarchy.

two days . thats all it took. feral behaviour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

What county council is Tallaght in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

444408.jpg

ah give over. don't try and derail with that pedantry.

it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

this is madness. driving a digger into a shop and smashing a safe up in the middle of the road while filming it in front of a sizeable crowd. have we become that desensitised to it all.

i panic when i get a tv license renewal.these fellas are different level.

How is it pedantry to point out it's south of the Liffey hence southside. It's fine to point out Foxrock isn't being looted but suggest the Northside and Southside both have their good and bad areas and it's met with the same old X is on the west side bollocks.

So far no looting in Raheny.

two days of snow................................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,307 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Next time people tell me those areas arent so bad ill ask them to point me to the honest citizens trying to stop the carnage in those videos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Why are people's surprised?

Years of the left telling them its not their fault and they were elected to break the law.

Welcome to the new ireland.

• Advertisement

How is it pedantry to point out it's south of the Liffey hence southside. It's fine to point out Foxrock isn't being looted but suggest the Northside and Southside both have their good and bad areas and it's met with the same old X is on the west side bollocks.

So far no looting in Raheny.

you wouldn't see that in bettyglen.

VinLieger wrote: »
    Next time people tell me those areas arent so bad ill ask them to point me to the honest citizens trying to stop the carnage in those videos

LOL - get in ye car and go help. No didn't think so. You, along with anyone else would be fecking killed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

What are you on about? How would you propose you stop them?

you wouldn't see that in bettyglen.

Fair enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Where are they?

Probably at home staying out of trouble. In fairness would you go out and tackle them without a large mob behind you.

• Advertisement

you don't see the swedes smashing up ikea every time it precipitates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I think you'll find Dublin is on the northside. :D

You think decent people with young familes and pensioners should run out and stop a feral gang ?There are numerous good decent people there so give it a rest now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

a pillar of salt would come in handy all right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

DXUBhzzX4AI4JKj.jpg

No snow...

• Advertisement

Years of the left telling them its not their fault and they were elected to break the law.

COULD YE SPARE US A EURO JOE

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

you don't see the swedes smashing up ikea every time it precipitates

Far worse is happening in Sweden.

this is why the yanks want to keep their guns. a week without electricity ,water and wifi and everyone is out to rape and pillage.

this is why the yanks want to keep their guns. a week without electricity ,water and wifi and everyone is out to rape and pillage.

To be fair though - how many people shot this evening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,307 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

100s apparently breaking into a school in fortunestown, call the army and shoot them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,747 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

In the US, there was a sharp drop in crime rates 16 years after abortion was legalised.

Hope the same will happen here...

It's not up to citizens to stop it. You'd probably get knifed for your troubles by those scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Conspectus wrote: »
    Probably at home staying out of trouble. In fairness would you go out and tackle them without a large mob behind you.

You'd be mad to intervene.......but how many will offer witness statements?

They'll not be too vocal about identifying the people who did this, but I'm betting they'll whinge like crazy if Lidl decide to wash their hands of the place and decide not to re-open.

Jawgap wrote: »
    You'd be mad to intervene.......but how many will offer witness statements?

They'll not be too vocal about identifying the people who did this, but I'm betting they'll whinge like crazy if Lidl decide to wash their hands of the place and decide not to re-open.

If you're going to stand up in Court against these scum bags you might as well go out there now and get stabbed and get it over with. It's a systemic, ingrained problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Hope the school storys are fake because place is only new and its a primary school like.

There was no way i was letting me son to it cause he got a place there but turned it down.

Thing is the fellas who done this are known around the area and have already been causing all kinds hassle for locals so a lot of people will say nothing out of fear.

Theres a video going around on snapchat of the fellas who robbed Lidl posing with bags etc . Someone will know who they are. ****ing fools.

• Advertisement

100s apparently breaking into a school in fortunestown, call the army and shoot them

It'll be a first for many of them since turning 14. Also, I love the irony of the names Fortunestown and Jobstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

The book needs to be thrown at this scum, jail them for five years at least and cut their dole in half for life at least and have them earn it. Does not surprise me typical Dublin scum

unkel wrote: »
    In the US, there was a sharp drop in crime rates 16 years after abortion was legalised.

It should be legal to still abort these cretins.

I have to agree, a real example will need to be made come court. It will be a massive failure of the CJS if they don't.

Is it the Tyrrelstown lads that the public sector lads know about but won't talk about?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Enforce the law properly, or Ireland will have its own Rotherham scandal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

The LIDL on fire is from 2016 in Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 mini homer

Boredom doesn’t seem to justify the extreme nature of there actions. Lock these scumbags up!!

The LIDL on fire is from 2016 in Germany.

Jesus how is it still lighting? You'd have to say fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Is it the Tyrrelstown lads that the public sector lads know about but won't talk about?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Enforce the law properly, or Ireland will have its own Rotherham scandal.

Curious. What public sector lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭SkepticQuark

Always got to be a "right vs left" bull**** thing in AH hasn't it? Green Party voter here and what they are doing is utterly despicable and they should be locked away for a long time with no window. So please tell me how "the left" is telling them it's not their fault?

Advertisement