Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Currently Homelss - On the housing list Question

• 26-02-2018 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hey all
    i am currently on the homeless housing list the past 3 years , im currently no on Band 1 walkinstown/crumlin no 75
    Band 1 Ranelagh/Rathmines no 106

and was just wondering how long a wait is this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

tziggy wrote: »
    hey all
    i am currently on the homeless housing list the past 3 years , im currently no on Band 1 walkinstown/crumlin no 75
    Band 1 Ranelagh/Rathmines no 106

and was just wondering how long a wait is this?

About another 8-10 years if your lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tziggy

Gatling wrote: »
    About another 8-10 years if your lucky

right, i guess this is the case for most people ????

tziggy wrote: »
    right, i guess this is the case for most people ????

Pretty much the same for the 120,000 + families currently on the lists

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭wifey28

I like you thought that being made homeless would give me some priority on the list. However I was told that even if i registered with the council as homeless being very realistic there was still no chance id be housed any time soon.

And now that everything goes thru the cbl sites theres even less chance of people being housed as thousands of people vie for the same house every week. And if you dont usethe cbl site theres a chance youll be knocked off the list not to mention youll never get housed as thats the only way most counties allocate now

wifey28 wrote: »

And now that everything goes thru the cbl sites theres even less chance of people being housed as thousands of people vie for the same house every week. And if you dont usethe cbl site theres a chance youll be knocked off the list not to mention youll never get housed as thats the only way most counties allocate now

That's not true at all ,you will only get taken off the list if you fail to keep up to date your paperwork to say your still in need of long term housing ,

• Advertisement
Advertisement