Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relocating to cork. Looking for single room

• 27-02-2018 7:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi I am relocating to cork. Will work near cork airport. I was wondering if someone has single room or small double room with car park space. My budget is around 360 euro per month. I am professional. 36 yo. Clean. Thanks a mil for ur help. Start from early of march.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Your budget is very low for a single room with car parking, you'll need to bump it up to 500 at least. There is higher risk with a person new to the city and new to a job aswell so you might be asked for a higher deposit, not a guarantee, but do budget for it. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 qdducky

myshirt wrote: »
    Your budget is very low for a single room with car parking, you'll need to bump it up to 500 at least. There is higher risk with a person new to the city and new to a job aswell so you might be asked for a higher deposit, not a guarantee, but do budget for it. Best of luck.

Thanks a mil for all the advices. Outside cork city center is fine for me as cork is not that big and I have the car. Hope I can get a good one. Thanks again

myshirt wrote: »

Things are mad but far from that mad. A double room in a houseshare with parking is achievable for the ops budget or even less never mind a single room. Definitely no need to go near 500.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Tom44

Clean is a bonus.

Advertisement