Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel all services !

Options
  • 27-02-2018 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hello I cancelled my phone with eir today, when I requested to be transferred to cancel my mobile broadband. I spoke to someone who transferred me back to the loyality team I just spoke to. I was then hung up on. I rang back and someone answered said nothing I've now been on hold for over 20 min.

This is the main reason I am leaving eir and I can't even leave as nobody is answering me when placed on hold

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

richie9222 wrote: »
    Hello I cancelled my phone with eir today, when I requested to be transferred to cancel my mobile broadband. I spoke to someone who transferred me back to the loyality team I just spoke to. I was then hung up on. I rang back and someone answered said nothing I've now been on hold for over 20 min.

This is the main reason I am leaving eir and I can't even leave as nobody is answering me when placed on hold
    Hi richie9222, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you are having in cancelling your service, I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel from here however if you contact the mobile team on 1800 690 000 they will be able to assist you there and advise on all. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 22 richie9222

Clearly there not too happy to help seeing as you get hung up on and left on hold for nearly a half hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

richie9222 wrote: »
    Clearly there not too happy to help seeing as you get hung up on and left on hold for nearly a half hour
    I completely understand your frustration here. 

I'm afraid as I am unable to cancel from here I will be unable to assist any further. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement