Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service not activated package BB and land line

Options
  • 27-02-2018 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Need help has been over a month and still the service has not been activated. Been on the phone many times but not Eta or call back provided.

Please escalated this and do your best as not happy with the service or customer care received 

<snip>

Here is my account number [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]<snip>.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

anastach wrote: »
    Need help has been over a month and still the service has not been activated. Been on the phone many times but not Eta or call back provided.

Please escalated this and do your best as not happy with the service or customer care received 

<snip>

Here is my account number [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]<snip>.[/font]
    Hi anastach,

The system will automatically block your account details for data protection purposes as they are public I'm afraid. 

Feel free to PM me the account number, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement