Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharing business plan with design agency - NDA recommendations

Options
  • 27-02-2018 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a business plan almost completed and will be sharing the business name, product info etc. with 3 design agencies in order to get a quote for creating my brand, packaging, print etc. I need to get 3 quotes in order to qualify for a LEO grant.

I will not be sharing all the details in the business plan just areas that are relevant so they can understand what I am after.

Should I get the contact I have in each agency to sign a simple NDA to ensure everything I share is kept confidential ?

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

grahamor wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a business plan almost completed and will be sharing the business name, product info etc. with 3 design agencies in order to get a quote for creating my brand, packaging, print etc. I need to get 3 quotes in order to qualify for a LEO grant.

I will not be sharing all the details in the business plan just areas that are relevant so they can understand what I am after.

Should I get the contact I have in each agency to sign a simple NDA to ensure everything I share is kept confidential ?

Thanks for any info.

Why ? They won’t have any interest in your idea, they are simply there to win the business of doing th design work

Advertisement