Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online furniture auction

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭trixiebust

I can't see anywhere on the site - how much would delivery cost for a double mattress & the cushion set? They are going to Tipperary.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

trixiebust wrote: »
    I can't see anywhere on the site - how much would delivery cost for a double mattress & the cushion set? They are going to Tipperary.

If you click on delivery it shouldl say €25

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭trixiebust

As others have said previously, excellent service from these guys, at a very reasonable price. Thanks very much for all your help, very much appreciated, will be buying more soon.

trixiebust wrote: »
    As others have said previously, excellent service from these guys, at a very reasonable price. Thanks very much for all your help, very much appreciated, will be buying more soon.

Great to hear you are happy.

We are trying to get time to add more products to the Auction site but just so busy in the main shop all the time that it is impossible. Will get it sorted asap.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Ordered two mattresses and a bed from the auction site, had a couple of minor issues with the site but a phone call sorted everything out in no time. Got everything delivered and set up including removal of old mattresses and bed for a reasonable price. Very happy with the service and the people I dealt with and would recommend to anyone looking for a bargain.

• Advertisement

Ordered two mattresses and a bed from the auction site, had a couple of minor issues with the site but a phone call sorted everything out in no time. Got everything delivered and set up including removal of old mattresses and bed for a reasonable price. Very happy with the service and the people I dealt with and would recommend to anyone looking for a bargain.

Great to hear you are happy.

We are trying to get time to add more products to the Auction site but just so busy in the main shop all the time that it is impossible. Will get it sorted asap.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Advertisement