Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leftfield (live) Vicar Street May 25 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Friday night gig in dublin in a great venue...think this one could be pretty special.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

anyone get a presale link yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

budgemook wrote: »
    anyone get a presale link yet?

Yep. Got two standing tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Tickets got in presale!! (check your spam folder if you signed up)

Big thanks to the OP :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Anyone having issues with the verify part of payment, have tried two different cards and neither working

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

Hope there's a good buzz for this. Got tickets for me and the missus. We're both looking forward to it but I'd say she's the bigger fan. I'm an Underworld boy, and mythology about Leftfield live seems much shorter on the ground to come by online compared to some of their contemporaries. Not really sure what to expect! They've finished up the Leftism tour so this one is just business as usual, whatever that means.

We come to dance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭patch

Apparently this is still going to be leftism but with some hits also.
    Does anyone know what time it will kick off when the doors are 7:30?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mikekerry

wonder will the have singers on stage like the leftism gig in the RDS last year or will it be more a dj set?

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

mikekerry wrote: »
    wonder will the have singers on stage like the leftism gig in the RDS last year or will it be more a dj set?
    I'd assume singers, drums etc as they advertise it explicitly as a DJ set only when that's the case.

• Advertisement
Advertisement