Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodworking Workspace Needed

Options
  • 27-02-2018 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Im looking for any help or suggestions
    Trying to set up a one car garage sized workshop for woodworking.
    My landlord had agreed to let me build a wooden shed on the shared outdoor space but has since changed his mind.

It would have to be in the south dublin down as far as bray area as this is where I live.

Now I'm on the look out for alternative. Either the space available to build a shed, or a garage/storage unit with electricity that could be used for this purpose. Space on a allotment etc etc

There are tonnes of places that are storage units etc but ones that let you do woodwork, fix you car etc. I can't seem to find.

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers Folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭G-Man

Did you find anywhere . Have you checked out tog.ie.

They have a large space in blackpitts - off Clanbrassil st. Its a mix of all crafts, and more hacky and Maker like than wood craft. However there is a large workshop and some of the members do woodwork. Come to one of the open days and see if it might suit - and meet some of the existing members.

Else have you approached or though of starting a mens shed type thing focussed on same idea.

Advertisement