Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roads in / around Dublin 15

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭rolling boh

Ongar clonee road still really only one lane anybody heading to or from Lucan can expect major grief if not on route shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Anybody been near Knockmaroon / Chapelizod / Ballyfermot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭The Nutty M

Ballycoolin / Mullhuddart grand at 6am, passable with care. The biggest thing I see will be a problem is two lane roads,especially around Tyrellstown,go down to one lane so you'll have the inevitable crashes related to yielding right of way.
    There's a substantial increase in the use of horns already this morning around Tyrellstown if that's a guage of things to come.

Anybody been near Knockmaroon / Chapelizod / Ballyfermot?

Just to answer my own question, all were grand this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

Folks, has anyone been out and about on the roads in D15 and surrounding areas this morning? If so, what are driving conditions like?

Any idea what the M50 is like today?, need to go southbound shortly and not sure whether to risk it

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

Any idea what the M50 is like today?, need to go southbound shortly and not sure whether to risk it

https://www.tiitraffic.ie/cams/

Not been out, but these might help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Just passed over the cappagh bridge m50 looks clear in both directions and cars travelling on it.

Roads from mulhuddart to finglas passable.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

Just drove from Hartstown to Tesco Roselawn and back. The main roads are fine, although you do need to watch your speed and braking distances. I'm in a cul de sac, so obviously the road wasn't cleared, but it was OK driving on it if you take it handy. Roselawn Road wasn't too bad, there's clearly been a bit of traffic on it which has helped. I drove past the fire station on the way down and the road there is completely clear. It wasn't quite as good going past Molloy's on the way back, but it was OK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭CWF

Straylight wrote: »
    Just drove from Hartstown to Tesco Roselawn and back. The main roads are fine, although you do need to watch your speed and braking distances. I'm in a cul de sac, so obviously the road wasn't cleared, but it was OK driving on it if you take it handy. Roselawn Road wasn't too bad, there's clearly been a bit of traffic on it which has helped. I drove past the fire station on the way down and the road there is completely clear. It wasn't quite as good going past Molloy's on the way back, but it was OK.

Was there much food left in roselawn?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

CWF wrote: »

No idea, I was picking up a Click & Collect order.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

CWF wrote: »

Loads. It wasn’t even that busy in there. Plenty of bread. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭miss misty

No panic this time.... we must be getting use to the snowy weather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

miss misty wrote: »
    No panic this time.... we must be getting use to the snowy weather

Its not going to stay long. Seems to be melting already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭thomasj

Just to warn you folks it's extremely icy out tonight.

No rush take your time ! You don't want to be a YouTube sensation for the next 10 years for the wrong reason!

Advertisement