Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI mortgage redeemed but mortgage payment still taken

Options
  • 28-02-2018 8:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi BOI, my mortgage was redeemed a week ago and you have taken a mortgage payment out of my account today, I've already had a life insurance payment deducted this week also from BOI despite me sending a letter a month in advance requesting this be cancelled, clearly you have a gap in your processes 

I would appreciate if you could contact me asap

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Jammyd,

We’re sorry to hear this. If you contact our mortgage team on 016113333 an adviser will be happy to help with this. Just to mention, due to adverse weather conditions at both of our contact centres we’re experiencing severe disruption to our phone service. We aim to return to normal service as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭warmblood

Are all banks closed today from 10am in Dublin trying to get to Boi Rathfarnham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi warmblood,

Thanks for your post.

Due to weather conditions, all branches in the Republic of Ireland will not be open today or tomorrow. For updates please see here: https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/customer-update/

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement