Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you offer a level pay service

Options
  • 28-02-2018 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭

Hi I am a customer with you and my winter bills are much higher than my summer bills (circa 500%) Is it possible to setup a level pay system where it evens out over the year? I was able to do this with other providers in the past

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Electric Ireland does indeed offer the system of having the same amount (subject to review every 12 months) collected by direct debit every month, on a date of the customer's choosing between the 1st and 28th. This is called Equaliser.

For new customers with gas, Equaliser can be set up on their account immediately upon registration. For electricity however, a minimum of two scheduled bills is required to be paid first (both must be accurate, so if any of them is estimated, we recommend that the customer send in a meter-reading immediately).

There is further information on this page of the Electric Ireland website regarding Equaliser - it also links to the Equaliser registration form.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement