Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeff Minter working on more VR stuff!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,421 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

VR needs more Llamas

• Registered Users Posts: 13,740 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Digital drukqs!

I never heard him talk before, is he Polish/Czech? Thought he was Engerlish

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I'm still holding out for HoverBover VR

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Dr Bob wrote: »
    I'm still holding out for HoverBover VR

Bahahaha, that game used crack me up on the c64! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Jeff Minter!

Jez, that brings me back to my youth.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

mrcheez wrote: »
    Digital drukqs!

I never heard him talk before, is he Polish/Czech? Thought he was Engerlish

Jeff is from the UK but that's his partner/co-developer Giles in the video, I think he's French or Belgian.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

He's also working bringing Gridrunner to the PSVR and other current gen platforms.
    Apparently it's part of a wider project to bring his catalogue of titles onto current devices by porting the engine, called The Minotaur Project.
    I think many of the games previously appeared on both iOS and android devices.

It's likely then we will have advanced ports of these, check the bottom of the page linked.

http://www.minotaurproject.co.uk/Minotaur/games.php

Advertisement