Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vent/Stub Stack Query

Options
  • 28-02-2018 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

All,

I was wondering if you had any advice on the scheme below. I am looking at redoing the old plumbing in a terraced house. I want to connect two sinks in bedrooms 1 and 2 into the bathroom foul stack and also the bathroom sink into the same.

The bathroom is a half level below the bedrooms so I am a bit worried about venting for the whole system - would a stub stack in the attic over the bathroom do the job? Or will I need to get an external vent into the system somewhere? If I vent outside the bathroom, I have to get the top of the vent over the windows to bedroom 2 which wouldn't look great on the outside. The old set-up has the foul stack at the level of the windows for bedroom 2.

cZnTBQr.jpg
    Tagged:

Advertisement