Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate questions

• 28-02-2018 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am currently studying Accounting & Finance in Griffith college. If I could graduate with a 1st class honours, would it be possible for me to attend MSc in Finance, given the reputation of GCD?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

The reputation of GCD is what exactly in your opinion?
    Yes you certainly could study a MSc in Finance with a first or 2.1 from Griffith

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭DeeAvery

I know someone who did a BA in a creative arts of some kind in Griffith College about 10 years ago who is doing the Marketing Msc. So its more then possible. Its all about luck in regards to who else applies and how popular the course is the year you apply. Also doing stuff outside of your course/grades will probably be what will get you in anyway as most people applying will have similar or the same grades. You'll also probably be up against professionals already in the industry applying to do it to upskill.

Advertisement