Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Fastlane 2018 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭chatticusfinch

Becky is channelling Bam Bam Bigelow with that outfit, but in fairness to her, she makes it work.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Becky is channelling Bam Bam Bigelow with that outfit, but in fairness to her, she makes it work.

Becky the jobber. That’s her full title these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Add becky to my comment on rusev being missused 2 consistently over people that get so little to do.

Becky push or lack of reminds me of christian were there over with fans but never the office but there seen as reliable hands

Ah she's not in Alicia Fox territory yet; there's a feud and a half brewing when she eventually does a heel turn and clocks Charlotte in the jaw.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This could be a good match, but jaysis I'm tired of Usos vs New Day.

• Advertisement

They need to ship Finn and the Club to Smackdown, I think it would work a treat.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

...what in the name of f*ck was the point of that text on the screen.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

They need to ship Finn and the Club to Smackdown, I think it would work a treat.

Could happen as AJ rumoured to be joining Raw after mania.

I know weve seen this a lot but they always deliver

Harper and Ronan are in great condition.

• Advertisement

Suspiciously light looking hammers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just wondering how many weeks it’ll be before they ruin the Harper and Rowan yet again. I give it till the end of April.

So with us title and tag and ic title looking triple threat matches i guess one gets more people added id guess ic title

That schmozz felt a good bit like a Smackdown episode, to be honest. Usos and New Day always give it their all though. Really liking the BBros

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭JamieHP

Ruby just isn't ready imo

JamieHP wrote: »
    Ruby just isn't ready imo

Definitely not.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

reckon they will set up Shane vs Ziggler in this match

why is that pairing happening is the question ?

Heh, I liked that there was "Caution" tape up where Ziggler was going through the barricade.

This is a great main event so far.

Nice kick from Owens there.

• Advertisement

Superkick right on the money

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Anyone spot that bald / tanned fan with the pink top in the crowd who used to be at all the PPVs in the Attitude era?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I thought that main event was really well booked to be honest, credit where it’s due.

Now I’m interested to see what Shane does at Mania. Rumour has it Owens and Zayn are set for the ATGMBR (terrible idea obviously) so that only leaves one logical option to face Shane....:)

No, I can’t let myself believe.

Fun main event.

Tag match with sami/kev vs shane and dolph maybe

An okay show really. Nothing too shocking happened, but there were some good matches, and decent storyline progression which was kinda more than I expected.

can you imagine thinking years ago that this would be one of the closing shots of a ppv and aj styles as wwe champion going on to face Shinsuke Nakamaura at wrestlemania its kinda crazy

https://twitter.com/FromTheTop/status/973074217313939456

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Anyone spot that bald / tanned fan with the pink top in the crowd who used to be at all the PPVs in the Attitude era?

Yes! Just last week I was trying to find a picture of him and his wife in the front row to show my fiancee which proved difficult and there they were last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Main event was better than expected. The AA spot at the start was so dumb though. Owens absolutely clocked Shane with that kick.

Orton as champion with Jinder and Roode chasing. Trifecta of bleh.

Charlotte vs Asuka should be brilliant. Both of them have a great presence.

Becky has some hoop on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

enjoyed the main event but what will Cena do now ???

all his chances of getting to mania are now gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

If I was booking it now, id have him put over Braun at Mania.

Advertisement