Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading transaction details

Options
  • 28-02-2018 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can you please advise how I can download into a CSV file or any other file format that allows previous transactions to be opened in an Excel spreadsheet? How far back can such a download go? Can I get a whole year's transactions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi David,

Thanks for your post.

If you go to the Statements screen on 365 Online there’s an export function available the Recent Transactions tab. This can be used to go back over the last twelve months on the account.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 David Quinn

Hi Tara,

Thanks for your reply. However, I'm referring to the "Business On Line" application, not the 365online one. All I can see there is a PDF download for the last 3 months' transactions.

Kind regards,

Davidl

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Yeah it's pretty crazy that the business one only does 3 months, while the personal one does 12. Now look at how much they charge you for it!!! And finally.... you gonna get billed huge amounts for printouts they send in post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi David,

Business On Line holds records for 90 days and so it wouldn’t be possible to go back further than this. Another option would be to check if the account can be also set up with a 365 log in. For more information on this, please see here: https://goo.gl/AfWywn

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement